Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Recent Sunspots Affect our Emotions?

Recently there have been outbreaks of emotional behaviors out of the normal. Do you think we were affect by the turmoil going on on the sun? Or the moon? I mean the tides are affect by the moon. Is this a crazy idea?

I mean, the reception on our radios and televisions were affected and that's a fact. With all the electrical impulses in our brains is it such a reach to think were are affected also? And plus we all are in such close proximity to electricity with our hands resting on the keyboard. This past week, right here on this site, people were agitated, aggressive towards each other, angry and it seemed like something was happening out of the ordinary. :laugh:

If you ask any docter they will tell you that the strangest injurys occur when full moons are out. Also, it is a fact that USUALLY more crimes are reported on full moons. There is a logical explination though. Your human body is 90% water I beleve so since the moon controls the tides, you may experience emotional changes.

Hmmm, It's possible, but I'm naturally skeptical. The effects shouldn't be really signifigant.

I'm open to the possibilty. You'd think criminals would wait for a new moon. It's easier to get away with stuff when lt's dark. Silly criminals.

I'm open to the possibilty. You'd think criminals would wait for a new moon. It's easier to get away with stuff when lt's dark. Silly criminals.

Good point Tiz, :P :P

What exactly do you mean by emotional outbreaks?

Regarding the full moon - I thought it was because visibility was higher that more crimes occured during a full moon.

Exposure to sunlight can affect serotonin levels which affect emotions but I don't know how sunspots would affect that.

I guess by interferring with the electrical impulses in the brain. Hey, I don't know, I just asked the question hoping the collective intelligence in here could come up with a theory. :dude:

I heard on some show I was looking at last night it's been proven we have magnetite in our brains so I suppose anything's possible.