Sign in to follow this  

im a big x man fan the new movie comes out in 2006 but anyway i think wolverrine is the tuffest and the coolest

Nightcrawler, Beast, and Morph are my favorite. I hear that Beast and Gambit could be in the new movie :grin:

Gotta go with Charles Xavier/Professor X here... He's just the best of all and my fave X Men. His powers are quite... impressive. :laugh::laugh:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Nightcrawler and Wolverine! Those have the very best powers. I always got frustrated with Jean, because if I was telekinetic, I would just make myself fly around. :laugh:

If the question is directed toward the choice of characters only in the movie, then I would have to say that Colossus and Beast are my favorite. And my favorite non-movie character is Gambit.

:cool:

Edited by shadowfigment

I've always liked Cyclops. I just like his power and thought he was a great leader. Colossus is another favourite of mine. I think personally I would want his power because he's so strong and he looks cool when he's all metal.

I know I sound like an idiot but I find it hard to explain why I like characters so much. There's just something I like about them. It's the same way with Star Trek characters, there's just something that I can't describe that I like about my favourites.

Beast is by far the best X man.

My fave Beast line is.(I can't remember the comic issue its from)

Beast is visiting a freind in the hospital and the doctor (allso a freind of beast comes in) and says to beast.

"It's good to see you again Dr. McCoy"

Beast Replys

"Every time I hear that name I have to resist the urge to say, 'He's Dead Jim'"

Beast Rocks

Wolverine is the coolest X-men but I think he's overused and overhyped. The mest villain is Magneto mainly because you ca nunderstand the reasons behind his beliefs.

Beast is by far the best X man.

My fave Beast line is.(I can't remember the comic issue its from)

Beast is visiting a freind in the hospital and the doctor (allso a freind of beast comes in) and says to beast.

"It's good to see you again Dr. McCoy"

Beast Replys

"Every time I hear that name I have to resist the urge to say, 'He's Dead Jim'"

Beast Rocks

Abakai,

That was why I always liked Beast best. He always had the best lines in the comic book.

They really do need to include him in the movie.