Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fenriz275

The quote game

I thought I'd start a new game. Here are the rules, post a humorous quote that starts with the first letter of the last letter of the previous quote. Please include who you're quoting if you can but it's not essential. Remember it has to be funny (as is haha funny not weird funny). I'll start:

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Terry Pratchett.

I think this is very funny, and sad. Ladies I think you'll agree:

A Quote from ' The Wisdom of Confusious '

" Man is the representative of Heaven and is supreme over all things. Woman yields to the institutions of man and helps him to carry out his principles. On this account she can detemine no things for herself, and is subject to the rule of the three obediences. When young, she must first obey her father and elder brother: when married, she must obey her husband: when her husband is dead, she must obey her son. She may not think of marrying a second time."

And this is supposed to be Wisdom. :clap:

okey i like this one, so here is a Quote is personaly like

"Every body Listen to Me, it,s Better to burnout than to Fade away!!"

Highlander Part I

:clap:

Sorry Tiz, it's really hard to match the last letter but I'll keep looking :)

"good is oft interred with thier bones..." part of Antony's Eulogy in Julius Caesar..

Another Ship is coming in... It's the Enterprise...

Helm Officer in FC

Some national parks have long waiting lists for camping reservations. When you have to wait a year to sleep next to a tree, something is wrong. George Carlin