Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Good Intentions

In posting something in the wrong place? I just did and want you all to know that wasn't my intention. 9-11 was certainly a tragedy for our country and the world, some affected more than others. I certainly didn't want to imply that it was a game by inadvertently posting it in the wrong forum, forgive me guys. :dude:

:dude:

Hey Babbette

S'ok girl...I put my foot in my mouth plenty of times :dude:

Love ya too

::wonders if she should reinstate the USS perkyville:: hmmmm

Don't be too hard on yourself Jean. Most new members start a thread or two in the wrong forum. Before you post you might want to double check what forum you're in or if you are not sure which forum a new topic should go in...well that's what we mods are here for. Big%20Thumb%20Up.gif

So relax and enjoy yourself, Jean.

Dance.gif

It's ok Taz, I misunderstand myself sometimes. I just nod a lot and look concerned that way people think you understand :assimilated:

:assimilated:

In posting something in the wrong place?  I just did and want you all to know that wasn't my intention.  9-11 was certainly a tragedy for our country and the world, some affected more than others. I certainly didn't want to imply that it was a game by inadvertently posting it in the wrong forum, forgive me guys.  :clap:

:clap:

Don't worry about it. Just be careful of which forum you are in when you post. I saw the thread in the Games forum and I knew it was just a mistake so I merged it with another posting that was on the same topic.

Just keep at it and watch the forum you are in and you'll be fine. :clap: