Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Did anyone else hear this

Did you notice when the Xindi primates and Sloth were wondering who could have helped the Reptiles time travel they said "She" could have done it?

Any thoughts

Do you suppose

Click for Spoiler:

there could be more to Rajiin than we thought?

Yes, I immediately thought of her too. But why would she help them. What would she gain?

Click for Spoiler:

She came to my mind as well, but that's only because she's been pretty much the only female we've seen associated with the Xindi. I don't think it would be her, but I have no idea who it would be.

Click for Spoiler:

I believe "she" is referring to the sphere builder who has fed information to the Xindi about humanity. I'm not entirely sure but I'm basing that on the spoilers I've read. I'm sorry if I've been giving away too much lately.

Click for Spoiler:

I believe "she" is referring to the sphere builder who has fed information to the Xindi about humanity. I'm not entirely sure but I'm basing that on the spoilers I've read. I'm sorry if I've been giving away too much lately.

Click for Spoiler:

I totally agree! I've been avoiding spoilers, but I do read the production reports. I think the Sphere Builders are manipulating the Xindi into wiping out Humanity for them. "Azati Prime" seems to go with this theory.

Click for Spoiler:

What if "she" refers to the Borg Queen?  They do after all have "Spheres."  It is just a thought.

:cool:

Click for Spoiler:

What gavve you that idea? A sphere is a common shape, but please, share your thoughts.

Click for Spoiler:

Please, lets all discredit the notion that the Borg have anything to do with this. Silly nonsense...

Click for Spoiler:

What if "she" refers to the Borg Queen?  They do after all have "Spheres."  It is just a thought.

Click for Spoiler:

What gavve you that idea? A sphere is a common shape, but please, share your thoughts.

Click for Spoiler:

I agree with you about the Borg Queen, the spheres, the whole SHEBANG. I think that Rajin was just a spy for her. And the Xindi and the Borg have an alliance? How I have no idea. Sounds plausable.

Hmmmm, I noticed them using "she", too......

I wonder who the Sphere-Builders look like....

Or "she" may refer to the time-traveler that the Sphere-Builders called upon to deliver the message.....

I wonder if the next Trek movie will involve the Temporal Cold War.....

Click for Spoiler:

desert7.jpg

tzintro1-1.giftzintro1-2.giftzintro2.giftzintro3.gif

:huh: :bag::bow::assimilated:

doctorwho42avenger@hotmail.com

Doctor Who official website

Doctor Who: The Best Links

USS Aurora NX-19 of the year 2154 AD

The Adventures of drwho42 continues....

320x240.jpg

announce.jpg

'And Now For Something Completely Different....'-Announcer

Monty Python's Flying Circus

aurora.jpg

<h4 style="cursor:hand" onClick="expandit(this)">Click for Spoiler:</h4>

<span style="display:none" style=&{head};>Could it be janeway?</span>

lol...That would be fun!

but Janeway dislikes Temporal Mechanics.... Or at least says it gives her a head-ache....

Click for Spoiler:

desert7.jpg

tzintro1-1.giftzintro1-2.giftzintro2.giftzintro3.gif

:bag::bow::assimilated: :huh:

doctorwho42avenger@hotmail.com

Doctor Who official website

Doctor Who: The Best Links

USS Aurora NX-19 of the year 2154 AD

The Adventures of drwho42 continues....

320x240.jpg

announce.jpg

'And Now For Something Completely Different....'-Announcer

Monty Python's Flying Circus

aurora.jpg

maybe it's someone yet to be created because the writers are having trouble getting the 2 limping nags of a storyline(s) to get intersect to create anything that could be considered viewable? just a thought.

Or it could be that the tightly written, well acted series Enterprise is, enhanced by the engrossing and exciting Xindi arc is going to close by wrapping it's disperate parts together in the closing few shows.

Just a thought.

maybe it's someone yet to be created because the writers are having trouble getting the 2 limping nags of a storyline(s) to get intersect to create anything that could be considered viewable? just a thought.

Click for Spoiler:

Actually, "she" is one of the sphere builders whom we will get to see in a later ENT episode, possibly "The Council". Believe it or not, this season's story arc was planned out from beginning to end.

Click for Spoiler:

Believe it or not, this season's story arc was planned out from beginning to end.

How do you know that? Last year at the end of the season I read Berman say regarding The Expanse: "they were tossing the ball over the fence for the writers to go get". That suggests to me it's been a work in progress.

It could be Rajin but wouldn't that mean she (whoever she is) would be from the time of the Ent J? Janeway would be dead by then. The Borg Queen reamins a possible suspect imo.

Click for Spoiler:

I've read the production reports.  "She" is the sphere builder who is running the show with the Xindi.  I believe she will be revieled in "The Council".

Click for Spoiler:

Shes from the time of the Ent J then right?

Click for Spoiler:

I've read the production reports.  "She" is the sphere builder who is running the show with the Xindi.  I believe she will be revieled in "The Council".

Click for Spoiler:

Shes from the time of the Ent J then right?

Click for Spoiler:

It's possible, either she is from the 26th century or she is a "present time" Sphere Builder who is using the TCW to manipulate the Xindi. I forgot that those 3 Xindi had travelled back in time, so this would indicate that the Sphere Builders can indeed travel through time.

Click for Spoiler:

Maybe "she" refers to Shelob the spider "Gasp!"

OMG!!! :assimilated: OMG!!! :assimilated:

I thought the exact same thing!!!!(not as an actual spoiler, I mean)

I was just getting ready to post that same thought. That's almost too wierd!

Click for Spoiler:

I had a thought similar to shadowfigment's...

Click for Spoiler:

I thought it might be a "Borg Queen" type of Xindi leader that all Xindi obeyed. Maybe even a different Xindi species.