Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

We All Know Your And Idiot,tell Us Why

I have a very bad habit of labeling people before I really get to know them. I think it's my worst habit and something I really need to work on. 82297.gif

I service the dregs of society for a living, and I feel that I think less of humanity because of it.

Where do I start? I,m not as good a friend to my friends as I should be. I agree to things and back out most of the time because I'm lazy or want to keep drinking. I'm paranoid and a self concious loner but am not above being confontational when I feel I've been wronged. I'm also a passive agressive, anal retentive Karaoke singer who's parents used to play Broadway cast albums to drown out their love making. :bag:

I procrastinate. I had a huge poster due today and I didn't start it until 11 last night. Got to bed at 1. Ugh.

I have the opposite problem. I usually keep my mouth shut when I should say something. I've also been told more than once that I think too much, although I'm not sure what that means. :bag:

I have the opposite problem. I usually keep my mouth shut when I should say something. I've also been told more than once that I think too much, although I'm not sure what that means.  :bag:

I hear you... I have both problems though, I either talk to much or not at all at the wrong times.

I service the dregs of society for a living, and I feel that I think less of humanity because of it.

What is it exactly that you do? 8247

We all have had a job like that before. :dude: services the dregs here! :dude:

Seriously, my problem is that I can see both sides on many major topics and often find it difficult to take one view.

Sometimes I can't take 'NO' for an answer, even when that NO came from GOD. I'm an idiot. :dude:

I'm not an idiot. I would say my biggest shortcoming is procrastination. Once I get started I'm ok just getting going is my problem.

Now if you were to ask Jeanway, she would say spelling is my biggest problem :)

Oh, Jeanway. How did I know this was one of your threads? :wink2:

263458[/snapback]

I dunno :) :) Wait til you see the NEXT one I'm thinking of starting. :P :) I think you'll like it. :)

Edited by Jeanway