Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hangon

Hang does it again..lol

Well the Hang has done it again..its 100% coz the Dr. said so...I AM GONNA BE A DADDY AGAIN!!! :P

I got the great news yesterday that debbie is 7 weeks pregnant,we knew a few weeks ago but we had to wait for the Dr.s nod of the head before we spread the news incase it was a false alarm.

I am on cloud 9 and debbie is over the moon,even her dad got all mushy when we told her parents this morning that they could expect a second grand child :flowers:

This was'nt planned but nothing i do ever is..lol

Anyway i thought i would drop the bombshell here for mine and debs friends..The Hang..isnt hanging low :blink: :laugh:

:innocent:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Fireworks1.gifFireworks2.gifFireworks3.gifFireworks4.gif

post-171-1207351402.gif

hmmm....... Dewayne makes a great boys name, of course so does Kevin. :P :innocent:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Fireworks1.gifFireworks2.gifFireworks3.gifFireworks4.gif

post-171-1207351402.gif

hmmm....... Dewayne makes a great boys name, of course so does Kevin. :P :innocent:

LMAO i thought i would hear this sooner or later...naming this time falls on debs shoulders,i picked mandy last time so its her turn..to be honest if its a boy i want to call him steven after my father but Steven kevin Dewayne Evans sounds pretty cool and would make for a intresting story to tell him why he has those middle names when he is older..or she..lol

:hugs: thanks Mandy and dewayne :flowers:

lol, could not help it on the names, it was to easy, lol.

Oh here is a video dedicated just to you. At least I hope it is the right video since I can't actually watch it at work, lol.

Thanks AE and ST,kevin!! :flowers:

:P :innocent: Dill dude...you rock man..me and deb love G&R...and sweet child o mine is one of my all time favs*turns up volume to full* :laugh:

Thx man..:blink: from debbie.

Thanks AE and ST,kevin!! :flowers:

:P :innocent: Dill dude...you rock man..me and deb love G&R...and sweet child o mine is one of my all time favs*turns up volume to full* :laugh:

Thx man.. :blink: from debbie.

You see I have a long memory and you told me that once in a chat a long time ago, and I felt it was an appropriate song for the occasion.

congratulations! I am so thrilled for you, may all be plain sailing during the pregnancy and after.

MASSIVE HUGS TO YOU AND DEBBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rock on!

ok Where do Babies come from :lol:

To make a baby you need a sperm cell and an egg cell. The sperm cell comes from the daddy and the egg cell comes from the mommy. When the sperm and egg meet, they make a tiny baby that is smaller than a grain of salt. The baby grows in the mommy's tummy for nine months. Then the baby is ready to come out.

Well the Hang has done it again..its 100% coz the Dr. said so...I AM GONNA BE A DADDY AGAIN!!! :lol:

You're not the only one. :flex:

ok Where do Babies come from :lol:

To make a baby you need a sperm cell and an egg cell. The sperm cell comes from the daddy and the egg cell comes from the mommy. When the sperm and egg meet, they make a tiny baby that is smaller than a grain of salt. The baby grows in the mommy's tummy for nine months. Then the baby is ready to come out.

LOL so its not a Stork

still Congrats dude

:unsure: :unsure: :flex: ^_^ ^_^

Oh, how lovely! Congratulations to you both! :lol: to Debbie.

I don't think Mandy could ask for any better parents. From what I know of you both on here, you're fantastic people. You derserve it!

All my love and blessings of the Buddhas go to you and both families.

x x x x x x

a personal letter all can read.

Dan and Deb.

Dan i have known you for years through this.thing we call

the internet, and have come to call each other friends.

we met back on the old site in the lounge.

took the escape pod here. and became part of this family.

I looked backed its been 5 years my friend.

since that time we have talked often. and at times not

but the constant is we have retained our friendship.

Then you met Deb

best move of your life

she took your heart and you her's

I envy you my friend.

and now a nother little one

no banners no fireworks

just my heart felt congreations

and remember Edward is a good name

as always you are in my thoughts and prayers

GOD BLESS

Thanks AE and ST,kevin!! :unsure:

:lol: :flex: Dill dude...you rock man..me and deb love G&R...and sweet child o mine is one of my all time favs*turns up volume to full* ^_^

Thx man.. ^_^ from debbie.

You see I have a long memory and you told me that once in a chat a long time ago, and I felt it was an appropriate song for the occasion.

Wow that was a long long time ago..damn you do have a good memory :o ...it is for sure a appropriate song for the occasion dill and i am really surprised you remembered but also very touched coz i must have made a good impression on you to remember it ;)

Thanks UA, tj..Roy, Kor my old buddy,Deanna Troi Fan Lizzy,TC,Luvin1stdegree,WishfireOmega,Joe!!..me and deb are touched :unsure:

a personal letter all can read.

Dan and Deb.

Dan i have known you for years through this.thing we call

the internet, and have come to call each other friends.

we met back on the old site in the lounge.

took the escape pod here. and became part of this family.

I looked backed its been 5 years my friend.

since that time we have talked often. and at times not

but the constant is we have retained our friendship.

Then you met Deb

best move of your life

she took your heart and you her's

I envy you my friend.

and now a nother little one

no banners no fireworks

just my heart felt congreations

and remember Edward is a good name

as always you are in my thoughts and prayers

GOD BLESS

*speechless*..Ed my good friend...i am printing this out coz this has to be one of the most touching things i have ever read :flex:

You was my buddy long before here and also one of the ppl who told me to go after debbie when i first met her so what i have today is because of you and 1 or 2 other close friends,man i still where my detroit shirt you sent me and even little mandy has had it on..lol

You will always be mine and debbies friend..5 years and still going strong :lol:

*pushes hang off computer* move boy hahaha

I just dropped in to say thx to you all for your kind words,it means alot to me and hang that you guys wish us the best so Kor,Deanna Troi Fan Lizzy,TC,Luvin1stdegree,WishfireOmega,UA,tj_hawk van roy,Itchygomba69,AE,space tigger *MASSIVE HUGS* :unsure:

Btw yes it is Hangs Itchygomba69 coz i am a 1 man women :lol:

:unsure: *TACKLE HUGS* for kevin Mandy Dewayne and Odo our close and most trusted friends :flex: ^_^