Click for Spoiler:

...And The Battle For Earth Begins

No Big Spoilers...Just Part Of The Trailer, lol

Edit

Man...That Episode Was.....WOW :wow: And WHOA :blink:

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

I hate cliffhangers....

Click for Spoiler:

It looks there will be lots of changes next season. Who will be running the stargate program is still up in the air. Hopefully Kinsey is really gone. I guess they were trying to tie up some lose ends to make room for new enemies? I mean getting rid of Anubis but then there are still all the other goa'uld. I guess the Tokra and Jafaa didn't give Earth enough credit.

I still do not like the Sam Jack intimations.

Man! SG1 and Enterprise are both tryin' to rip my heart out with a spoon. I am an unashamedly admitted angst junky, but 2 cliffhangers back to back? "For cryin' out loud!"

Click for Spoiler:

I was a little dissapointed that we didn't get any really good Jack/Daniel moments out of Lost City II, till I realized that Daniel is in total stubborn, "I will get him out of this!", mode.

The scene between Jack and Teal'c on the ship when Jack had lost the English language really got me. It was one of the most touching I'd ever seen between them.

I agree with Unicorn Hunter about Jack/Sam, though. Implying anything other than deep freindship between them makes me really uncomfortable. It just doesn't ring true for me.

I do wonder how they're going to save Jack. I hope that they don't have to resort to help from the Asgard or Nox or somebody similar. It would be so much cooler for them to figure it out for themselves. Surely Daniel's got some buried knowledge somewhere that can help.

That Season Finale Was Awsome.

Click for Spoiler:

I Loved Seeing General Hammond Command The Prometheus, That Was Great. And That Dog Fight Over Antartica...Very Cool. And I Too Would Like To See Them Figure This Lost City Thing Out On Their Own, Though I'm Not Opposed To More Asgard Or Even More Nox Episodes In Season 8. :dude:

I'm sorry, I just could never seem to get into Stargate. There is just something sub-standard about it after Startrek. :picard-sith:

I really don't think it's sub-standard. In many ways it is superior to Enterprise.

Are you one of those I-don't-like-anything-else-that's-not-completely-Star Trek fan?

Yes, I suppose I am, a True Blue Trekkie :jaw::picard-sith::jaw::clap::jaw:

Edited by Jeanway

I think it's superior in character development, which I'm hoping Enterprise will improve in the future. There seems to be more chemistry between the characters in SG-1. I also think some of the stories are better and the special effects are awesome, but Enterprise is coming along in those departments also. In short, I think I find it superior in some ways because it has had a longer period of time to develop relationships and characters. And RDA is a natural when it comes to comedic circumstances. I don't think anybody on Enterprise has that unless the scripts just haven't given them an opportunity to show it yet.

How is it superior?

Hmmm, how shall I put this? :jaw: Well, ever have a nice, fresh Maine lobster? O.K. Now compare that to a can of tuna. :jaw: Well, what do you expect here? This is Startrekfans.Net. Look around. :jaw: Did you expect NO opposition? You came into OUR room, not the otherway around. I enjoy my Trekiness, I revel in it, I take a bath in it, I love it. If you came here looking for a fight :picard-sith: , you'd better watch out :clap:

Nobody came here looking for a fight, but you are the one who is intruding. This is a STARGATE thread, it was started so those of us who are also Stargate fans can discuss STARGATE. I respect your right to state your opinion, but I sincerely hope this thread doesn't become a Star Trek vs. Stargate discussion. That's not what it was meant for.

Hmmm, how shall I put this? :jaw: Well, ever have a nice, fresh Maine lobster? O.K.  Now compare that to a can of tuna. :jaw: Well, what do you expect here?  This is Startrekfans.Net.  Look around.  :jaw: Did you expect NO opposition? You came into OUR room, not the otherway around.  I enjoy my Trekiness, I revel in it, I take a bath in it, I love it. If you came here looking for a fight :picard-sith: , you'd better watch out :clap:

Ok Jeanway. You have the right to think that way about Stargate, but this thread is specifically for Stargate fans so they can discuss the show. Nobody goes into Ten Forward on this site and posts a "Star Trek sucks" thread or anything, so could you please not do it here? You are welcome to make a Star Trek Vs. Stargate thread, just do not bash it in the Stargate fans thread.

Anyways...Anyone Watching The Rerun Of "Evolution, Part I", Tonight?  Those Of You Who Can That It.

Yeah, Sammy, I always catch my Friday night Stargate SG-1. Along with Monday night, Tuesday night, Wednesday night, Thursday night and Saturday afternoon. :clap:

Hey guys, what did you think of Dr. Jackson's journey from geeky archeologist and anthropologist to an ascended being in a showdown with Anubis?

I thought Dr. Jackson was a pretty cute geeky archaeologist. :picard-sith:

Yeah, Sammy, I always catch my Friday night Stargate SG-1.  Along with Monday night, Tuesday night, Wednesday night, Thursday night and Saturday afternoon.  <_<

Me Too :unsure:

And I Noticed This Past Tuesday, 2 Episodes Came On.

Edited by Sam The Smuggler