Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

Who Would you like to meet from here @ Startrekfans.net

Maybe one day down the road we'll have that STF convention that we've talked about in the past.

Yea, wasn't the last talk about that like 2 years ago? :bow:

Maybe one day down the road we'll have that STF convention that we've talked about in the past.

No, I talked about having a SoCal get-together sometime during the summer.

We had discussed an STF convention a while back but it never came about.

We had discussed an STF convention a while back but it never came about.

I know that. I was refering to the last time something like that was talked about.

Yeah maybe, I remember saying I was going to try and go.. but a bunch of stuff happened and made it so I could not go to the STF convention.

Biggest problem is getting everyone there, because of the prices of travel and hotels and the Experience and all. It would be cool.

Picking one person to meet on the boards would be tough, but it would be kinda cool to have a large group of us meeting (Yeah, it is me who is highly uncomfortable to be in large groups of people saying this, LOL). Besides my family who used to post here, a former coworker who used to post here (she only posted like once or twice here), and my sister's good friend who was here for a short time.... the closest to meeting someone from here was the fact that I have chatted with Data on IM, and on voice chat.

Well, and I may have run into dragonwrangler95 and his girlfriend when they were at the beach and just not known it... or maybe even spoken to UnicornHunter and neither of us realize it.

Heck, I travel around the state a bit for music jobs and dance competitions and from 1987 until 1998 I competed in gymnastics all over Florida... so I may have run into sea trooper too, who knows? And I think KlingonMike was here in FL for a while too...

Everybody at least twice, I have found you learn more true things about people after the first time you meet them. With this group I believe that would be very interesting!

I think that we should have a STF.net convention.. i couldnt come, what with the price of travel.. but a lot of ppl could, probably.

It should happen but it's been suggested before and nothing came of it. Who here is willing to travel for it? I have a suggestion. Go to the 40th Anniversary Star Trek convention next year in Vegas..And we can meet there..Plus we have The Experience right there too..It would be an awesome time..

Well, and I may have run into dragonwrangler95 and his girlfriend when they were at the beach and just not known it... or maybe even spoken to UnicornHunter and neither of us realize it.

You seem kool, I wouldnt mind meeting you next trip to St. Augistine, you could teach Alana more about star trek :bow:

VABeachGuy would be nice to meet, since he brought this little commuinty together

actually almost everyone I would like to meet, everyone here is really kool so a convention would be kool

Since I have moved to San Diego I won't mind people who lived here. For me its an odd place. Neat but odd.

I moved away from San Diego a little over a year and a half ago. I don't like that city. Not that I'm that far away from it, though. I live in Orange County, now.

Odd as it seems, I'd pick Klingonmike.

We've disagreed in a lot of threads (especially religious), but he always seemed like a nice guy. Probably a lot of fun to hang out with.

Top of my list would be RC :) ..it would only be right seeing as i named my little girl after her :bow: ...but i wouldnt mind meeting 99% of the rest of you :bow:

Click for Spoiler:
Everytime I want to type something, I have to pee! :)

I don't want to meet anybody, I don't know you all in person.

You are all Ok. :bow:

I don't want to meet anybody.......

I was thinking this, too.

But wanted to say something polite. :bow:

I don't want to meet anybody.......

I was thinking this, too.

But wanted to say something polite. :biggrin:

:bow:

hmm, I'd have to say Kor or MrPsychic....I've known them the longest, and they both seem like totally awesome dudes. Hehe, and if nothing else, then kor could hook me up with his son....teehehe.

I would have to say Dan and Deb and little bit ( mandy)

Dan was one of the first people i met when i first got on line 3

or so years ago at another site.

And UA she has been more then a good friend.

Hey England to Holland sounds good.