Sign in to follow this  
cptwright

BYE FOR NOW

well people, im going to be getting rid of my internet connection on saturday, so i'll be away for a while, i'll check in when im at a friends, or my mothers house, so dont forget me, or delete me, i'll occasionally be around. well hope you all have a great summer, and illl see ya around.

LIVE LONG PEOPLE, AND MAY YOU ALL PROSPER IN WHATEVER YOU DO. :)

I HATE it when people leave!! :) Stay safe and come back soon, cptwright!!

thank you all for your kind words, i appreciate them greatly. i have decided to wait till monday so i can at least checkk things out over the weekend. ive just been having many problems at home with the wife, and many other things so i thought it most appropriate to start cutting some costs, but i'll be around whenever i can. as far as work goes, i think im going to school in sept for a computer repair class. so hopefully between that and the test in norfolk, something good will happen. talk to you all later.

matt :)

well i guess my reply last night was premature. im going offline after this post. im leaving for a few days or so for a trial seperation. lots going on here. i hope the rest of you are doing better. ill be around to check things out time to time.

bye for now

matt

OMG! Sorry to hear that. I hope everything works out for you, both personally and professionally. Remember, you have friends here and please keep in touch! Feel free to e-mail me through my profile whenever you need a sympathetic ear.

Sorry about your marrital crisis! I'm so sorry nothing could be done, and if she's willing, I strongly recommend you put off anything of a legal-nature for the time being so you can discuss things further, and if, in the end, things don't work out, then they don't work out. All I'm saying is don't rush into anything. It's easy to rush into good things, but when you rush into bad things, well... there's no turning back, ya know?

As for your internet connection... hope you have a local library!

Guest ltwright

hello people, its me cptwright, im logged on with a different name till VBG gets back to me, it wouldnt let me on with cptwright. anyway, im a free trial with aol for a while so till i soak all i can out of aol for freebies ill be around for a little bit at least. CJLP ive been with my wife for 15 years, never have i cheated on her, and i have fought like hell to keep our relationship going. but alas one can only take sooooo much before they cant take anymore. im still with her for now, but dont know for how long or whats gonna happen. im not a quitter, but i just finally snapped. i wont get into all the problems but beleive me theres plenty. well hope your all doing good, be talking to ya throughout. have a good one. :D

I am glad to see you are back. Yeah, take advantage of freebies when you can. You can always start a new account with AOL when the present one runs out. A person needs a place to help their mental health. I feel for yah and if you keep plugging away and dont give up, things will work themselves out. I have gone thru some similar problems myself, the only way to get thru it is friends. Thiis is kinda of a cyberspace place where people with a certain interest hang out.

By the way, I know Star Trek can keep people from snapping. I went to the Smithsonian when they had setup a great Star Trek exhibit. While there, I heard a very inspirational story. During the Vietnam War, some US POWs were keeping themselves from anapping by enacting Star Trek stories. They said that was what kept them alive. So you never know, this place may be just what you need.

Sorry, if I got too serious.

I really hope that everything works out for you in both your personal and professional life. If you ever need someone to talk to let me know. I completely understand what it is like to have life not going so good, and we are your friends and will do what we can to help you through this.

Shortly before the free month ends call and be very "displeased" with AOL's service. Many times they will extend your free month. In 1995 or 1996 I did that every month for about a year lol

If all else fails try http://www.netzero.net/ you can gt free access or a low cost access. THere may be other free services out there as well.

hey thanks for the welcome back everyone. well VBG in his usual greatness has fixed me so here i am as me. :D thanks for the kind words i do appreciate them all. i knew i could count on you all for the support. well it is good to be back. i'll tell ya what though, this aol, really sucks for speed compared to my broadband i was so used to. oh well beggers cant be choosers. lol. well thanks again to you all. :D

I understand how you feel about the speed. Every so often, I get stuck using dial-up. But at least, you can come here, even if it is not the speed you wish. Just think, this is not a permanent situation. There will be a time when you can have your broadband back.

Netzero has a dsl speed service which is $15.00 a month. I do not know much about it but it is a lot cheeper than AOL dial-up.