Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

Posting here and checking out Target Online (Thinking about buying some music...so far I don't see any CD's I want).

Trying not to get depressed....I keep thinking about family I've lost.This whole thing down in New Orleans....

Since I can't sleep,I thought I'd come online to drive the depressing thoughts away.

Tis not working very well. :dude:

*Long, deep sigh* I've been in the garden all morning. Last weekend we painted the shed and the decking. Got three water blisters in a line. This weekend I painted the trallis next to the shed. Got another F*^*^*^ water blister! I'm covered in paint and my nose is itching like hell! My dad has cut half the conifer down and I had to hold the ladders while he dropped it all over me.

Relaxing, before I have to go back outside and mow the grass/lawn. :dude:

wishing somebody will help me with mp3 players :dude::dude::dude: :bored: I want to get one, but I don't know what the best is and how to use them. :blush 2:

Procrastinating....

I need to do some yard work,but it's hot.So I've been sitting at the PC and staring out at my poor yard,baking in the heat.

But,I can't work at night,since I can't see that well (I'm terribly near-sighted,and have busted my glasses....I've been procrastinating about going to get new spec's too).So,I suppose I'll log off and go toil in the Forge.A man's work is never done! :naughty:

wondering why Geraldo Rivera is still employed

(HRH the King)

You and me both. :naughty:

Watching The Outer Limits (with Robert Picardo!), and eating some dried apricots. :naughty:

Waiting for the Hungry Howie's pizza delivery person....they told me they'd be here in an hour,one hour and ten minutes ago... :naughty:

I'm watching Jim Henson's "Labyrinth" with my nephew,while posting at my favorite sites.