Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

Deanna's hair

"Stunt Butt Double" HAHAHAHAHA! That's hilarious! rofl2.gif

LOL! "stunt butt double"! Geez, showbiz is so ridiculous some times! :)

"See that butt on the screen, OK you do? Wellllll...that is not MY butt!" now that is just too funny!

Side note: Why in the heck would anyone WANT to stick their butts in a camera...or put xerox their butts...or any of that, guess I am never supposed to understand that stuff.... B)

lol i wear my bakini everywhere in the summer..  i remember one time i forgpt i was wearing it *shorts bottom* and i went to the store in it and i was like getting all these looks from older woman and i realised what i did.. hahah

troi has always beent he 'Sexy' person on trek... no offence to Crusher but shes ALWAYS looked to old.. Deanna always looked LIKE 20 *WELL UNTIL NOW*

so i think the things she wore she could pull off... except she has big hips.. so she sometikmes looked big.. until she turned sideways...

but they have always been weird n her hair.. like wow a wig :S :S i wouldn;t consent to wearing a wig for 5-6 seasons.. lol

I read an interview with her where she stated that they made her use a "stunt butt double" for the butt shot in "A fistful of datas" where she was wearing the tight pants.

In the special features on the TNG DVD's she joked about making the episode Night Terrors (season 4) where she had to be held up with wires to do the floating scenes and jokingly claimed that it was actually a stunt woman (it wasn't) and that her butt was really that big. :)

I guess I'm weird, I always thought Crusher was much better looking than Troi. I wouldn't describe Troi as sexy at all. :)

I guess I'm weird,  :)

The most important thing you can do is admit it. Congratulations RC! Next step is acceptance! Wink.gif

The most important thing you can do is admit it. Congratulations RC! Next step is acceptance! Wink.gif

Only eleven more steps to go and you'll be cured.

Only eleven more steps to go and you'll be cured.

I find them both pretty..

I don't want to be cured, I rather like my weirdness. crazy1.gif And I can honestly say I've never once looked at Deanna's butt. B) Riker's is so much more interesting. Nudge%20Nudge.gif

Thanks a lot guys, now I'm going to be looking to see how big her butt is. animal-smiley-045.gif :)

Edited by RikerChick

:) I'm ashamed..I was never looking at D's hair...She was beautiful during Tng's run..I actually liked it better when she wore her hair down and for some odd reason when she started wearing the offical uniform, made her look as part of the crew.

I don't want to be cured, I rather like my weirdness. crazy1.gif And I can honestly say I've never once looked at Deanna's butt. :andorian: Riker's is so much more interesting. Nudge%20Nudge.gif

Thanks a lot guys, now I'm going to be looking to see how big her butt is. animal-smiley-045.gif:theking:

I can't say that I have never looked at her butt or any other part of her for that matter. I would not want to lie.

As for your being weird, I don't want you cured either. We love you just the way you are.

As for your being weird, I don't want you cured either.  We love you just the way you are.

Awwwww thanks! love-smiley-018.gif

I don't want to be cured, I rather like my weirdness. crazy1.gif And I can honestly say I've never once looked at Deanna's butt. :andorian: Riker's is so much more interesting. Nudge%20Nudge.gif

Thanks a lot guys, now I'm going to be looking to see how big her butt is. animal-smiley-045.gif:theking:

I can't say that I have never looked at her butt or any other part of her for that matter. I would not want to lie.

As for your being weird, I don't want you cured either. We love you just the way you are.

I never noticed her butt until hearing her comments about that scene from Night Terrors.

And I agree with ddillard, we luv ya just the way you are!

1046302455.gif

I never noticed her butt until hearing her comments about that scene from Night Terrors.

1046302455.gif

Had to use smurfette didn't ya. Almost sprayed my Chocolate milk all over the keyboard.

1046302455.gif

Had to use smurfette didn't ya. Almost sprayed my Chocolate milk all over the keyboard.

And I almost sprayed Coke all over my keyboard when I read that. LOL spit.gif

I guess I'm weird, I always thought Crusher was much better looking than Troi. I wouldn't describe Troi as sexy at all. :andorian:

i agree . im a guy and i dont find deanna attractive at all. crusher is a bit more attractive but not much. she looks better in the movies. the best you say: either t'pol or jadzia dax

LOL! "stunt butt double"! Geez, showbiz is so ridiculous some times!

When I read the above quote, I got a mental picture going of the poor guy directing that episode. It probably went something like this:

"Okay Marina, turn away from the camera...keep turning..slooowly..good! CUT!!! BUTT DOUBLE TO THE SET!!"

LOL! "stunt butt double"! Geez, showbiz is so ridiculous some times!

When I read the above quote, I got a mental picture going of the poor guy directing that episode. It probably went something like this:

"Okay Marina, turn away from the camera...keep turning..slooowly..good! CUT!!! BUTT DOUBLE TO THE SET!!"

Can you imagine how that had to make Sirtis feel? "Okay, Marina your butt is to big we are going to hire someone to play your butt." Or how would the double put that on a resume. "I played Marina Sirtis' butt in Star Trek."

Deanna looked incredibly weird in the 1st season. The 2nd season was relatively nicer, because her hair was down and loose.

Deanna looked incredibly weird in the 1st season. The 2nd season was relatively nicer, because her hair was down and loose.

I do have to admit, I definitely liked her better with her hair down.

agreed. that bun thing was....strange.  :andorian:

I agree, it is strange and makes me wonder....

Silly, I know...

If that was her hair and not a wig...did that bun hurt after a while? I used to have longer hair, and we are required to have our hair pulled back when we are competing...and my bun gave me such a headache after wearing it for 4-6 hours...

Silly, I know...

If that was her hair and not a wig...did that bun hurt after a while? I used to have longer hair, and we are required to have our hair pulled back when we are competing...and my bun gave me such a headache after wearing it for 4-6 hours...

She wore a wig or hair pieces for the entire series and in Generations. It's her own hair in the other movies.

Silly, I know...

She wore a wig or hair pieces for the entire series and in Generations. It's her own hair in the other movies.

I was wondering that...and I also thought I read that once somewhere. Thanks.

I guess I'm in the minority.  I liked the bunhead look.  It certainly was an improvement over the frizz monster in Farpoint.   :andorian:  Other than in Farpoint I would have to say that the only other time I didn't like her hair was when it was like this main.jpg

I kinda liked her hair like that. I did not like the her hair straight. The way she has it in the movies.

"Stunt Butt Double" HAHAHAHAHA! That's hilarious! rofl2.gif

LOL! "stunt butt double"! Geez, showbiz is so ridiculous some times! :rolleyes:

"See that butt on the screen, OK you do? Wellllll...that is not MY butt!" now that is just too funny!

Side note: Why in the heck would anyone WANT to stick their butts in a camera...or put xerox their butts...or any of that, guess I am never supposed to understand that stuff.... :lol:

OMG...I was just listening to music and the song made me remember this Thread..

"I like big butts, and I cannot lie, all you other brothers can't deny......."

OMG...I was just listening to music and the song made me remember this Thread..

"I like big butts, and I cannot lie, all you other brothers can't deny......."

LOL!!! ROFL.gif