Sign in to follow this  
headborg

What was the most beautiful thing you saw today?

This little girl

post-162-1210041105_thumb.jpg

Awww... what a cute little bird. I helped my mom raise so many birds that fell out of their nests. At one point we raised a dozen Grakels (I hope that's how you spell it) :) We called them the dirty dozen (bad joke)

The most beautiful thing I saw today was my teams 3rd place trophy we won yesterday, after four years in JROTC I finally brought home a trophy!

This little girl

0505081903.jpg

Awww... what a cute little bird. I helped my mom raise so many birds that fell out of their nests. At one point we raised a dozen Grakels (I hope that's how you spell it) :) We called them the dirty dozen (bad joke)

The most beautiful thing I saw today was my teams 3rd place trophy we won yesterday, after four years in JROTC I finally brought home a trophy!

I love grackles, they have such personality. :)

Today it was a gentleman offering me his hand to help me out of the pedicab. Why can't more people have manners like that?

The sight of my wife and son at the airport after arriving home from Maine.

The sunset from our back yard

post-162-1211166301.jpg

Arizona sunsets are great. One of the reasons I keep going back there.

This picture of an owl that a friend of my mom's found in her back yard. Isn't he/she beautiful :whistling: I love birds so much :love:

sml.jpg

This picture of an owl that a friend of my mom's found in her back yard. Isn't he/she beautiful :whistling: I love birds so much :love:

post-162-1211222721.jpg

What a beautiful picture. I too love owls, they are a big part of my heritage and background.

A picture of my dad's neighbor's butt that I took by accident over the weekend, well about six of them, but the camera was on continuous and she stood up and turned around while I was taking a picture, lol.

Awww, it's so sweet to hear these guys talking about their wives and girlfriends. :cloud9:

Anyway I'd have to say the most beautiful thing today was seeing myself in the mirror lol, jk probably some different colored quartz I found.