Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

I Am SO Sick and Tired of.........

My roommate (not boyfriend) high IQ for science tech. but dense as a box of rocks (really) about anything else, like just simple practical applications baffles him. A 10 yr. is able to figure out, "A, the cat got out, what should I do"

traffic lights, there's one particular light near my place that I've never ever caught on a green. I swear there's a guy somewhere with a button that changes the light as I approach. The kicker is there's never anyone coming the other way. :laugh:

People who won't see reason and won't try to restore relationships (bear a grudge or continue arguments)

Work

Being tired

Not having the energy to use the telescope on beautiful clear nights

school(i got testweek over here :S )

Ánd people complaining,also the populair kids in school are annoying me verry verry much,they dont respect people for who they are and theyre soo immature grr......

I hate moochers!

I now what you measn, my aunt is 35 and still living with her mom. The most challenging job she's ever had was a part time job as a secretary. And she just complains so much. ACK!

I hate moochers!

I now what you measn, my aunt is 35 and still living with her mom. The most challenging job she's ever had was a part time job as a secretary. And she just complains so much. ACK!

Q, how many challenging jobs have you had? So what if she still lives with her mother. What business is that of yours? Look who's complaing right now about her Aunt :laugh:

ehm I dont know but i thought that the reason of this thread was that we can put our complaints there and if she is bothered by it,why not put it up there,I think she has every right to put it up there as long as she doesnt say any names or so.

I told in this thread that Im annoyed by people form my school shallow people,so that would mean that i also dont have the right to put it up here dont I?

Edited by Luthien

I hate moochers!

Q, how many challenging jobs have you had? So what if she still lives with her mother. What business is that of yours? Look who's complaing right now about her Aunt :laugh:

I'm just in high school, but I KNOW that I work a lot harder than her. The thing is, she's a really smart woman, she just doesn't apply herself. Now if she didn't go to colledge or anything, and was stupid, and was a secretary, that would be different. But she DID go to colledge, and she IS smart, and I have no doubt in my mind that she could be capable of great things if she tried, but she just doesn't try. She just doesn't care.

chics, and meanial jobs. i want a good woman, and a career that i love. the first one seems impossible. there all taken. usually by an a**hole.

the plastic they wrap cds in. after the plastic there's all those really annoying stickers. It takes me forever and I always end up nearly destroyng the case in the process. :P

Just empty my e-mail box. Mostly full of spam.

Edited by Odie

Sometimes, I think you are :lol:  ;)

My mind, changed it has :blush: Yoda said :lol: :lol: :lol:

Monk, he is not :P Happy, I am B) Here, you come, I say :lol:

Mods kill Jeanway, if understand what she say :o

Away I run :P

Constantly being made fun of by others....all the time...:rantoff: >_<

Don't let em bug ya. Nobody ever wanted to make fun of me because I'd usually beat them to it. If I did something that someone would normally make fun of I'd usually already be making fun of myself over it lol.

Of course making a fool of myself on purpose was nothing new for me lol.

Constantly being made fun of by others....all the time...:rantoff: >_<
Don't let da buggers get ya down, PL! You go on, and be yourself. I know it's tough, to ignore those 'slings and arrows'..but the person those people are only hurting themselves in the end, for being cruel, and hurtful. You remember, you're always welcome here....

Having to share the road with people who have no business being behind the wheel of a motor vehicle. :hmmm:

STOP weaving and bobbing! It may get you there a few minutes earlier but you're putting yourself and others, (namely, me and my family! :rantoff: ) in danger.

STOP tailgating! Get on my tail and I'll slow down just to piss you off. :sly: "Slower Traffic Keep Right" means, slower than the posted Speed Limit, not slower than you.

SPEED if you must but just know this, they'll get you eventually. :D

When I can't find the droids I'm looking for.

post-1583-1244512820.jpg

Edited by Wishfire

RANDY ORTON on MONDAY NIGHT RAW. I wa sexstatic tom finally see the revenge Triple H needed delt to ORTON. I think Orton will be feeling it for a while, i mean fifteen chair shots!, a chair shot to the upper back/spine!, a pedigree on the chair!, i mean i know wrestlings fake but after four years of cuncusion producing punts by Orton, it's time for him to know pain, even if it's only his character! TRIPLE H TRIPLE H TRIPLE H

People thinking a pharm tech, pharm intern or pharmacist can heal all their insurance problems and explain why something costs soo much more than what they are lead to believe. Ok, once and finally..... THEY JUST TELL US THE COPAY OR THAT ITS NOT COVERED!!! Not why. And when it comes to not being covered.... its very few and far between that they actually say on their rejection why so dont get all up in arms at us. And please for the love of all that's good in the world, when we suggest that you call the insurance provider dont act like we feel you dont know what you are talking about and like we do not believe you.

99.999% side with you that a tiny bottle of eye drops shouldnt cost anyone for example.... $110, $86 or even $45, but we cant change the prices and the manufacturers are almost assuredly not going to budge. They leave the grey area to be waded through by the patient or their caretakers (if applicable)

On the pharmacy vein... also totally done with the drive thru button pushers. The ones who have their fingers out to press the call button as they are driving up. Please for safety sake HIT THE BREAKS and come to a complete stop first. We are not (and this is in any pharmacy I am sure) going to put you ahead of others that arrived first. We will more than likely be putting you on hold to finish with the customer being waited on to ensure that everything is done correctly and up to HIPAA standards. I know you are in a hurry, everybody nowadays is in a hurry.

And another gripe is those who tell me, "Welll its just a little box, so just slap a label on it and give it to me 'k?" A little box, sure, but there are many more steps between taking that little slip of paper and giving you that little box.

Another thing... I LOVE being pregnant, but am totally sick, tired and done withe the having to run to the restroom every two seconds. That is something I can pass on, though I know its inevitable.

Edited by Yillara Skye