Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Why Can't A Man Be More Like A Woman?

I ONCE KNEW A GUY WHO COULD BUILD A BRIDGE, BUT COULDN'T MAKE A BED. ARE THEY FAKING IT OR WHAT?

There's a big difference between knowing how to make a bed and actually wanting to make a bed. We guys are "selectively lazy" as I like to call it. :laugh:

CONGRATULATIONS ACE. YOUR THE FIRST GUY EVER I'VE SEEN ADMIT THIS. I KNEW IT! SO YOU DO FAKE IT THEN. HA! AND YOU GUYS JUMP ALL OVER US WOMEN FOR FAKEING STUFF [ AHEM, UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING?]

:laugh::laugh:

There are many things that women are better then men at, and just as many things men are better then women at. That's why we compliment one another.

There's a big difference between knowing how to make a bed and actually wanting to make a bed. We guys are "selectively lazy" as I like to call it. :laugh:

Stardate:214161.9

"Selectively lazy" I like that :laugh:

hmm i dont know about men being lazy.

My boyfriend(hangon) once cycled 35 minutes through a storm just to call me!

I wouldnt call that lazy sorry.But Rikerchick is right,we are better at some things and men are better in other things.

QUOTE (Jeanway @ Feb 29 2004, 12:50 AM)

I ONCE KNEW A GUY WHO COULD BUILD A BRIDGE, BUT COULDN'T MAKE A BED. ARE THEY FAKING IT OR WHAT?

I maybe can,t make a bed, but is shoure no as hell how to use one :laugh:

................................................................................................

wantopeenlekkeropgemakktbedishetaltijdgoedbeffen

I can make a bed, I can bake bread, I can wash clothes, I can clean the house. I can do most of those better then my mom or sister, and I can also fix a car engine and paint a car, work carpentry, do physics, chemistry, play an instrument. So there :laugh:

QUOTE NEMESIS Feb 29 2004, 08:08 AM

I can make a bed, I can bake bread, I can wash clothes, I can clean the house. I can do most of those better then my mom or sister, and I can also fix a car engine and paint a car, work carpentry, do physics, chemistry, play an instrument. So there

:laugh:

There are many things that women are better then men at, and just as many things men are better then women at. That's why we compliment one another.

I think that sums it up right there. :laugh:

basically, i can make myself food, i can groom myself, and i can make my bed, so thats about all you need to know, right? *looks around* right? still,(CAUTION, THE NEXT SPOILER CONTAINS A WORD THAT IS MENT ONLY FOR OLDER PEOPLE,CAUTION)

Click for Spoiler:

"if men were women we would all be lesbians"

i heard that somewhere

LOTB, that is true. And i think that the patriarcol way of thinking is out of date....rock on Lady mechanics (you call us lazy? your the ones who wont "risk it" - you might break a nail)