Sign in to follow this  
t'mir

A sad state of affairs...

You know, I really think of this site and it's commodities as an honor system... it's a GIVEN that we are expected to behave nicely, and in a respectful way to others. It's really annoying that I've had to ban a few ppl in less than a week because of nasty PMs... Please! :laugh: let's show a little respect.... I don't know why anyone has a problem with me or anyone else, but if you do, approach them with the same decency that you would want to be approached yourself. Thanks.

Sorry, maybe I'm overreacting... I'm done ranting and raving, but enough is enough. :laugh:

YOU TALKING ABOUT ME? SORRY, SINCERELY, IF IT IS ME, I'M JUST AN IDIOT WITH A BIG MOUTH WHO JUST ATE A WHOLE PACKAGE OF OREOS, UGH! :laugh:

You know, I really think of this site and it's commodities as an honor system... it's a GIVEN that we are expected to behave nicely, and in a respectful way to others. It's really annoying that I've had to ban a few ppl in less than a week because of nasty PMs... Please!  :laugh: let's show a little respect.... I don't know why anyone has a problem with me or anyone else, but if you do, approach them with the same decency that you would want to be approached yourself. Thanks.

Sorry, maybe I'm overreacting... I'm done ranting and raving, but enough is enough. :laugh:

I completely agree. We all need to treat each other with respect and understand that we are not always going to have the same thoughts and opinions. This is what makes us a strong community is our ability to attempt to see things from someone elses point of view. And even if we do not share that point of view we should at least respect it.

well diversity is what makes the world go round, theres no reason for problems to arise due to a difference in opinion. so cant we all just get along?