Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Xindi-Insectoids

You like the Xindi-Insectoids?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. You like the Xindi-Insectoids?

• Yes
    • No

The Xindi-Insectoids seem to be an interesting alien species. They have no gender, live up to 11 years, and reproduce asexually... I made a poll for them.

:blink: :blink: :dude::dude:

doctorwho42avenger@hotmail.com

Doctor Who official website

Doctor Who: The Best Links

The adventures of drwho42 continues....

Click for Spoiler:

announce.jpg

'And Now For Something Completely Different....'-Announcer

Monty Python's Flying Circus

I don't like them but I don't especially dislike them either. They are being made out as the "bad guys" but it remains to be seen where they will fall when it comes down to the end of the season.

It could be that war is averted because the Insectoids realize that they are wrong in what they are doing.

I like em. They are a strange non-humanoid species rare to Trek and I'm happy to have them on ENT.

It could be that war is averted because the Insectoids realize that they are wrong in what they are doing.

It's possible. I have some reason to believe most if not all the other Xindi species are going to turn against Degra.

I don't really hate them but I don't like them either. In my eyes, they are "bad guys" right now so that pushes them closer to dislike than like. I have pinned insects for an Honors Biology course in the past...never really did care for insects, but if you wanna talk about butterflies and moths, I'm game! I love butterflies and moths. :laugh:

btw, awesome emoticon whoever created it---> :laugh:

:rofl:

Jaina

I liked the baby insectoids, BTW when Archer started acting weird I knew something was up. I thought it had to be that spray cause he acted poisoned.

The strength of a Klingon :laugh:

The knowledge of a Vulcan :laugh:

The war tactics of a cardassian :rofl:

The stinch of a ferangi :rofl: LOLOL

I dislike them to a point because they are bug beings. Other than that,I really have no problem with them. Who knows I may grow to like them. They may be good adversaries to the humans and other alpha quadrant species. :laugh:

Sorry, no, don't like them, don't trust them, they look too much like species 8472, and we all know about them. Also they are cannibalistic because BUGS EAT BUGS, AND THAT'S A FACTOID folks!! I don't care how smart they are, they'd probably eat us too.

As far as a character goes, they are okay. However, I am afraid of insects so I voted no!

The Doctor enjoys Xindi-Insectoid. I think they're should be more non-humanoid characters though...

desert7.jpg

;);) :blink: ;)

doctorwho42avenger@hotmail.com

Doctor Who official website

Doctor Who: The Best Links

USS Aurora NX-19 of the year 2154 AD

The Adventures of drwho42 continues....

320x240.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

announce.jpg

'And Now For Something Completely Different....'-Announcer

Monty Python's Flying Circus

aurora.jpg

The Xindi Insectoids are interesting to look at in the trek timeline for Aliens we hadn't known about sort of look like Bad Grasshoppers but Humanoid Size although the Language they speak is also fairly interesting also (never mentioned in the other IV series ) but then this is suppose to be 150 years or so before Kirk and Spock were exploring the Galaxy.

Yes, I love the Xindi Insectoids! They're so cute, with their big bug eyes and little mouth parts and multi-jointed appendages and antennae. ^-^;; And I just love that clicking/screeching noise they make. It just makes me want to hug one. Aw, they're so cute.

I think it seems as though the Insectoids are the most unreasonable of all the Xindi species.

By the way, that doesn't mean I don't like them :P

Edited by Stelfan

The insects are the Xindi I like the least. I'm not a fan of CGI characters. I don't mind the Aquatics though. But when we see more of them, if we do, then I might change my mind on that.

I think that they're a pretty cool alien race and have given a more alien feel to the Xindi. However, I think they could stand to look cooler. I figured that they would look almost praying mantis like.