Sign in to follow this  

Quizno's commercials

I dont know how far Quizno's goes in the USA, but if you dont know, it is a sub sandwich chain. They have VERY good subs, and they are a little pricy, but well worth it.

Their commercials have 2 mice singing. They look rabid, and they have HUGE eyes, and teeth. You'd have to see them to understand because I cant explain it, so here's the link.

http://www.quiznos.com/

I think these commercials are great. What do you think?

so THATS what those things are! I dunnow, that ranks up with the Domino's Pizza Cheesey Domino's Dots commercials as far as the "Stupid Commercial" factor goes.

so THATS what those things are! I dunnow, that ranks up with the Domino's Pizza Cheesey Domino's Dots commercials as far as the "Stupid Commercial" factor goes.

While those commercials are stupid, they are hilarious. The Domino's dots commercials are stupid, and in NO way whatsoever, funny. lol

Is is me or are they ad-libbing : Do you love me?(old 50' or 60's song)

Edited by Ambassador tinadoll

ROTFLMAO! That commercial is the weirdest thing I've ever seen. There's even more weird stuff like it at

http://www.rathergood.com

the language is rather "adult", so go there with caution.

I hate the Quizno's adds because they remind me of my stupid x-sister-in-law who works there. :blink:

I've seen them, a few weeks back they would air at least one of them during every set of commercials. Personally I think they are disgusting but for some reason I can't take my eyes off them. :quark: Quiznos is my favorite fast food but the ads are not making me want to run down to Quizzys and have a sandwich in fact, just the opposite but I guess as a marketing ploy it is working out. Frankly I'm appalled at the power a couple of roadkills hawking food are having on the masses. :b-day:

The first time I saw their commercials was during the Super Bowl I believe, my first thought was that it was a slur against hispanic people. I expected some kind of protest or backlash about it.

I don't like the commercials and probably wouldn't go there on my own for that reason. I might go to try their food now that I've read a few comments about their food being good, but if it was up to the commercials alone I would be completely put off on going there.

:quark:

Ever since I first saw it a few weeks ago, I couldn't stop thinking, "What the...?!" It's so stupid it's mildly amusing, though I've been told those things were gerbils,,, or was it hamsters? :b-day: