Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

Just plain weird dreams

Ok the dream I had last night inspired this. I'm still going :laugh:

I had a dream that Robert (my husband) and I went to the movies but the theater turned out to be for bikers only but we went inside anyway but when we went in Robert was suddenly gone and I was there alone yelling at the guy behind the snack bar that everyone was going to die. I went into the movie anyways and when it was over and everyone was leaving I realized they weren't bikers they were old horror movie characters (dracula, frankenstein...etc). Then some vampire lady started biting everyone and I had to buy a pair of go go boots from the souvenir shop so I wouldn't get blood on my feet. Then to stop the vampire lady some enormous naked lady ate her in one bite. Everyone was so glad that they all bought souvenirs and left. Then I woke up

See? Makes you go <_< doesn't it? :clap:

So, what's the very weirdest dream you ever had?

A lot of mine are weird, but I usually don't remember much of the content, except for last night.

I dreamed that a couple we haven't seen for more than 20 years was visiting, and the wife was stomping around the living room of our mobile home. I said, "if you don't stop stomping around, I'll have to ask you to leave." They left immediately. The weird part is that she stomped 4 times, and I clearly felt the floor shake each time, in spite of the fact that there was no "real" shaking going on.

BTW, do you dream in color? All the dreams I recall having are in color (except for one, & that was kinda weird, too).

I've been divorced for almost 4 years now, and for some reason, I have dreams at least once a week that I get back together with her. :blink: :blink: That will never happen. I also have recurring dreams about being on a ship that sinks, or some other scenario like being on the beach when a tidal wave hits. I always end up in the water. Those dreams are always very vivid, and intense.

I think all of the dreams I have a weird, at the least the ones I remember. The ones with "celebrities" are the weirdest. Not too long ago I had a dream with MC Hammer in it. It was like I was there and following him around but no one noticed me.

I've had some other really strange ones lately too.

I will take heat for this. But i had a dream when i was little still remember it.

It was thouse flying monkeys from the wizard of oz. They scared the crap out of me.

My wierder dreams are actually nightmares. usually involving me Hunting terrorists in the town I grew up in, and finding that Osama Bin Laden had captured my father, my sister, and her children, and was setting a trap for me. however, as would be the case in real life, I charge in and save the day.

Guest Mike_Hines01

I have weird dreams all the time, but i can never remember any of them in great detail.

:b-day: I have weird dreams too. Most itmes I can't rememeber everything in the dream and at times I can. I guess the weirdest of all is the combo of the house I grewup in and my house now. the first being a two story, the second being a one story. Still haven't found the steps yet here. :b-day: I , too, dream in color. Sometimes it to much for me when the color red comes into play (blood). :quark::b-day:

I had a really weird dream last night, I can't even really describe it it was that weird and not to mention I for 99% of it, just except the smurf skulls and flying snakes with helmets.

I have weird dreams... flying dreams are the best. but last month..

I had a dream that my brother was trying to kill me. This is obsurd, because my brother is a sweetie pie and would never hurt me. Anyways, he chased me and then he punched me in the face and I fell down a hole in my basement. (don't ask me why there was a hole in my basement!) I dreamed I died. It was bizarre, just falling and falling then fading out losing all my senses into silence. Then I woke up.

I had another dream that I was living near a launching pad, and they were launching a nuclear test rocket, but the rocket went straigh up, then came down. we could see the huge explosion, and the fire was coming towards my house REALLY fast. It was so real... I though "Oh my gosh, this is it. I'm so dead." but then I thought... "This is SO not right..." and I grabbed a fire extiguisher and saved my house... it was the only thing standing for miles. It was WEIRD!!!

usally i don't remember my dreams, but the ones do remember arent that wierd, cept the one where i was on an island and there where a bunch of horses around me . but then one horse turned and said to me "hello, wally" and i looked at it and said "welcome to my underground lair" and the horse said "we're on a island above ground,wally" and i said "shut up, your ruining the moivie" and the next thing i knew i was on an alien spaceship going toward the US at full speed ahead, when CJLP jumped out of behind a stethascope and yelled "BOO" and scared me.

:laugh:

I ALWAYS have weird dreams. People say that you can't die in a dream. I've died in a dream 3 times. The first, and most traumatzing, one involved me being killed by a shark **shivers** I don't want to talk about it anymore, because I have have a phobia of them. In the second one I got shot in the head by a dude in a white sedan. In the third one, which happened just last night, I was in the kitchen and in walks the grim reaper, who stabbed me in the back many many times with his sicile.

Other non-violent wierd dreams I've had include one where William Shatner and I went shopping for window treatments, and I picked out some loved hot pink ones. Another one involved Spock and I getting really drunk, and that's all I remember about it... :laugh::laugh:

I have weird dreams too, but I assume you want to keep this thread clean. :lol:

i hear ya the ones you cant talk about are mostly the ones i remember. :laugh::naughty:

when i was younger i have been dreaming the same dream over and over.

That i was in my parents their bed and that 2 pitbull dogs would appear and started to eat my arms and all.

Really freaky and it came back every night :S

I'm bumping this because I had a doozy of a weird dream. :laugh: I dreamed I was a character on M*A*S*H, a new doctor, and VBG was my patient and Winchester was yelling at me to hurry up with that IV. Problem was I had to put broccoli in the IV or VBG would die and I couldn't fit the dang broccoli into the thing! :laugh: I woke up before I found out if I saved VBG or not. :blink:

Kevin, stay out of my dreams or I'm gonna thwack you good. :blink:

Ah, yes, I have several weird dreams....... :laugh:

The most recent being about yet another body-snatching alien invasion...

But this time, they come in the form of cockroaches... (May have been because I was watching They Nest before going to bed....).

It seemed like humanity was being segregated into different camps, and I dwelled in the caves until they arrived.

Then there was something about a city... More like Coruscent from Star Wars... Or either Ariel or Persephone from Firefly...

I remembered somewhere towards the end my math teacher was talking about our future history and stuff relating to the invasion... Which didn't really make much sense, with her knowing forthcoming knowledge, and she mostly just taught math... :laugh:

=============

Other dreams have included:

Click for Spoiler:

• Me wielding a laser-gun wearing a tuxedo in a cornfield... Surprise, surprise... That cornfield happens to be on the Moon...
  • The Sixth Doctor (Who) was manipulating the colours within my dream with weird experiments...
  • Some people in my dreams seem self-aware (knowing that they dwell within a dream)...
  • I was killed once by a battlebot (Ehm.... More like the one from the TV-series...), and there-after, I guess I was either dead, or I had my eyes closed since I saw only darkness... :blink:
  • Hmmmm, alot more other ones.... Can't really think of some other weird ones... I think I'll need sleep right now, anyways... Since it's 12.50 AM here...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

I'm bumping this because I had a doozy of a weird dream.  :laugh: I dreamed I was a character on M*A*S*H, a new doctor, and VBG was my patient and Winchester was yelling at me to hurry up with that IV. Problem was I had to put broccoli in the IV or VBG would die and I couldn't fit the dang broccoli into the thing! :laugh: I woke up before I found out if I saved VBG or not.  :blink:

Kevin, stay out of my dreams or I'm gonna thwack you good.  :blink:

It's a good thing you didn't get the broccoli in, I don't like broccoli. :P

i dreamed that i was a cop but it was the fire department...(cant remember this part)i climbed up a ladder but it was loose then i turned sideways on top of the ladder and it broke free of the bolts or w/e and i tried to grab the edge of the building but i missed and i fell(which is scary cause im scared of heights) and when i hit the ground i woke up, which is cool cause i never had a "falling-then-wake-up" dream before, it was wierd, but kool

I had a dream while i was still at school which was weird. In the dream i got up, Got dressed had my breakfast and the rode to school on my bike. Once i had gotten to school i went to all my lessons like i usually do. Once school had finished i rode home again. The entire dream was like i was actually living my usual day at school. Oh and no i wasn't awake :laugh: this was an actual dream because the next when i thought it was thursday it was only wednesday thats when i realised it was just a dream.

Oh here's another. Back when I was a waitress I had a dream that I went in to work and I was putting on my uniform in the bathroom for some reason when one of the other servers ran in and said we were getting slammed and they needed me to clock in early. So I ran out and every table was full so I went to my station and started taking orders and right as I was taking an order I realized I never put my shirt on. I was begging any server to run my food out to the tables while I threw my shirt on but they were all too busy and I had to finish my shift like that. Even stranger still is not a single customer noticed. :laugh::laugh: :blink:

In alot of my dreams, I am unable to open up my mouthe.... :waaaa: (Although, for some reason, I seem to be still able to communicate with people...)

The time I was able to open up my mouthe, to take a drink of ice-water, I was not able to feel or taste it...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Last summer, I went the entire summer having dreams about getting into legal trouble. One day I had a dream that I was in my car driving around naked, and a cop pulled me over and arrested me. A week later, I had a dream that I was pitching for the California Angels, and two cops came out in the middle of the fifth inning and arrested me. The following week I had a dream that I was at the bar with four dogs playing pool and drinking Drano and four cops came in and arrested me. It went on like that all summer. By the end of the summer, I was exhausted.

However, there is one peculiar dream that I've had once every one or two years since I was five. My kindergarten teacher is standinng ON THE WATER in the middle of a very still pond in a field on a very dark, overcast day. She is wearing a late 19th century brown Victorian dress. She is motioning very slowy with her hands, like she is trying to convince a dog or small child to come to her. Then, the entire kindergarten class runs on the water to her, and that's the end of the dream. The dream takes place in an actual field in Northern Michigan, but without the pond. Every time I go there, it's very wierd, French, deja-vuish sort of feeling.

I had a dream last night that I invented internet underwear. You pushed a button on the waistband and it gave you your local weather report. :nod:

I've also had this recurring dream that Phoenix is being destroyed by massive tornados (we don't exactly get a lot of tornados here in the sonoran desert) but nobody ever dies. It's become such a frequent dream that last night in my dream I just looked out my window and said "aw crap, more tornados" and went into the other room. :sweatdrop: