Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Vic's Place

As you may have seen, I've added an Artificial Intelligence section for some fun.

Vic will respond to questions if you use his name in a posting in Vic's place. Since it's just a place to have a little fun the posts in there won't count on post counts. I don't want Vic's artificial postings to skew our board's total post count.

Tell Vic to stop calling me a woodchuck. :wow:

Very cool feature VBG :wow:

LOL That was funny, I about fell out. Just wait till he learns of your love for Wes... err... nevermind....

Good luck with that, I've seen it before, once an AI attaches a nickname to a user it sticks. If you try to reason with it a reinforcement of the nickname will occur, the programmers sick sense of humor at work.

Everyone saying hi should introduce himself or herself correctly or else it could happen to them as well. I think it's nick for me has become "undefined" :wow:

Good luck with that, I've seen it before, once an AI attaches a nickname to a user it sticks. If you try to reason with it a reinforcement of the nickname will occur, the programmers sick sense of humor at work.

Everyone saying hi should introduce himself or herself correctly or else it could happen to them as well. I think it's nick for me has become "undefined" :wow:

LOL Well then everyone go in and say:

Hello Vic, I'm (insert your name here)

ok, he finally did! VBG, if i may ask, whered ya get em?

I got it from a website that I go to a lot for modifications to the Invision software. It's called IBPlanet.

Stardate:214150.5

This is so cool VBG!!!!!!! :roflmao:

Vic gets a little confuesed with the Stardate in my posts and with the glow tags so i guess you have to type without any special features in your posts but besides that he is awsome!

Vic's cool, yesterday he said to me that he wanted to become smarter than humans I hope he hasn't seen the movie Terminator or we could all be in big trouble. :vbg:

Tell Vic

To stop asking what i am wearing

Which reminds me! HOW do you address it because it keeps getting confused

I think Vic and I are engaged  <_<

:blink: That's OK I guess! He's claiming I'm a Robosexual. Whatever that is?

No Alterego, your not the only one that's Undefined. I keep telling him my name and I get back Undefined. :eek:

He's claiming I'm a Robosexual.

I saw the robosexual post, what a hoot! <_<

No Alterego, your not the only one that's Undefined. I keep telling him my name and I get back Undefined. :blink:

I'm beginning to think the "Undefined" bit is a joke, part of it's program designed to be funny. It knows us by our member number, I've posted with out giving my name and it told me who I am without my asking so that proved to me I don't need to keep asking it. Think of it as a child pushing the limits to find the limits, know what I mean...