Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

Star Trek Fashion

My family complains that I basically always wear the same thing and that when ever I have to buy some new clothes they are the same thing (so I’m in and out of the mall pretty quick)

And then there's me. :dude: I'm a slave to fashion, I admit it. Ever since I was 12 my sister has had the joke that I spend so much time in the mall the mannequins wave to me as I go by. :(

:( :( lol!

I never really care much. I just throw on whatever's comfortable (one of those boring "jeans and a t-shirt" girls - that's me :()

Thats me too. I love wearing over sized t-shirts with jeans. I like to feel comfortable. Why do so many girls insist on wearing tight t-shirts that are two sizes too small these days?? I don't like those hipster jeans much either, I tried some on once and I thought they were going to fall off. The thing is though, nearly all jeans are hipster types so I have to go hunting around for jeans with a normal waistline.

Shoes are another thing I hate wearing. As a child, I refused to wear shoes at home, even though my parents owned a large property. I was always stepping on prickles and burinng my feet on the hot ground. I wear shoes a bit more often now, infact, the only place I don't wear shoes is at home.

Linda