Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aurora Astrum

Hello everyone

Hi-

I was recommended to this site by the Chief Moderator over at Star Trek Universe. I was only there for two weeks and my character was awaiting to board the new USS Arizona. My character's name is Aurora Astrum, and I am using that name here so that the people over at Star Trek Universe knows who I am. My real name is Judy, and I belong to a lot of sci fi forums, two of which I am a book reviewer/moderator. I am single, have 4 nephews and 3 nieces, and have a kind of broad intrest in things. I am looking forward to some good times here!

Aurora Astrum :bow:

Welcome aboard, Judy. I'm also in the RPG at Star Trek Universe, there my characters name is Helene Borg, an d she is the Chief Tactical/Security Officer of the Arizona.

:bow:

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE AT STARTREKFANS :vbg:

P.S SEE YOU OUT THERE JUDY.. :wow::wow::wow:

Welcome aboard Aurora!

Welcome aboard Aurora!

Hope you'll enjoy it here! I serve upon the USS Aurora NX-19. It's a great ship, btw.

:andorian::waaaa::tear: :lol:

doctorwho42avenger@hotmail.com

Doctor Who official website

The Adventures of drwho42 continues....

Click for Spoiler:

announce.jpg

'And Now For Something Completely Different....'-Announcer

Monty Python's Flying Circus

Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!

Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!

Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!