Favorite Picard Episode  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Picard Episode

• BOBW
    • All Good Things
    • Qpid
    • Family
    • Other (Something I missed

All of those are REALLY good episodes, but I like Qpid because it brings in Q and the return of Vash in the wonderful fairytale of Robin Hood. Hehehe, I always wanted to play Maid Marian.

;)

Jaina

Actually you've missed some episodes, like "The Inner Light", or "Starship Mine" and so on, but I decided to stay by the given choices.

I was about to vote for BOBW, but I wouldn't consider it as a pure "Picard episode". It's more a Riker/Picard episode. :)

So I picked "Family", though that could also be considered as being a Picard and Worf related episode. ;) I find it really interesting to see the "family side" of Jean-Luc and the difficult relationship to Robert and so on. ;)

Mrs. Captain Picard

I was about to vote for BOBW, but I wouldn't consider it as a pure "Picard episode". It's more a Riker/Picard episode.  ;)

Mrs. CP,

I agree.

I picked other, specifically "Tapestry", which was a great episode about learning from, and accepting, your mistakes. It probably gave more insight into Picard's personality than any other (I would rate "Family" a very close second in this regard).

(nice Avatar Borgdrone)

even though BOBW rocks.And it was Rikers best episode .I think Picards character was more defined in Family

I voted 'other' as well. I think "Inner Light" is a great Picard episode. The actor got the opportunity in this episode to demonstrate his wide range of emotions and superior acting ability. A close second in this regard would be "Best of Both Worlds."

I still love that episode "The Inner Light". "Family" comes in a close second, seeing Picard lose it and getting help from his brother was great.

I also like Disaster and Lessons and a bunch of others.

Edited by ussacclaim

All are excellent choices, but I have to go with:

Inner Light

The only TNG episode that brought a tear'ta'me'eye, and continues to, only make my way to it every couple of years.

I loved the reference to it in Nemesis and in the Nemesis extras.

:ph34r:

Of those choices, I'd say AGT was the best Picard episode. However, I think I'll also have to go with "The Inner Light" as the best Picard ep overall.

The best Picard episodes are the one where we get to see the awesome talent of Patrick Stewart so they are The Inner light, Chain of Command Parts 1 and 2, and All Good Things. Darmok is wonderful for its great storyline too.

The best Picard episodes are the one where we get to see the awesome talent of Patrick Stewart so they are The Inner light, Chain of Command Parts 1 and 2, and All Good Things. Darmok is wonderful for its great storyline too.

Darnit, I'd forgotten about CoC for a second. I still vote for The Inner Light, but CoC was definitely an excellent Picard ep.

Chain of Command part's 1and 2 also Tapestry,BOBW was fantastic but it didnt show that much of Picard as a man and Captain,it ws mostly about the crew reaction to the Borg.

:huh:

just have to say this site get's beter and better............. ;)

Edited by Spudgun

I voted Family above for the glimpse of a vulnrable Jean-Leuc. But now that folks have reminded me of Inner Light, which I think was a brilliant idea of a dying people to create a rememberance of their world, I have to go with Inner Light, then Family. We see in Inner Light that JLP could have been a family man.

As much as i love Q episodes, i thought Picards best episode was Best Of Both Worlds. Useless peice of info which every1 probably already knows, Best of Both Worlds was nominated for an emmy. :huh:

"The Inner Light" is by far my favorite episode, Stewarts preformance is phenominal, that episdoe always brings tears to me. :laugh:

I also thought that 'The Inner Light' was a great Picard episode. However I voted for 'Best of Both Worlds'..Such a fantastic episode..I didn't see how they were going to get Picard back..He certainly was scary as Locutus of Borg !

I also thought that 'The Inner Light' was a great Picard episode. However I voted for 'Best of Both Worlds'..Such a fantastic episode..I didn't see how they were going to get Picard back..He certainly was scary as Locutus of Borg !

Another great episode! He is definitly the best captain (actor) in the series, although he doesn't have that charm that Kirk has... :laugh:

Edited by Spock'sBrain