1. 1. Favorite Season

• Season 1
    • Season 2
    • Season 3
    • Season 4
    • Season 5
    • Season 6
    • Season 7

I love all TNG seasons equally. However, season 1 means something special to me since it is the first season of my fave Trek series.

That's the reason why I pick season 1.

I love (almost) all TNG episodes, so I can't really say I have a definite fave season because of this or that episode. ;)

Mrs. Captain Picard

All 7 seasons are good..But I went with season 1 because it was the first season of the new Star Trek..I was so excited to finally have new voyages to watch..

I voted Season 3. I thought the series got a lot better in that season. IMO, it really turned the corner with "Best of Both Worlds."

I can never pick a season I like the most because I love them all. I always try to pick the one with the most episodes that I love but that doesn't work either because each season has so many wonderful episodes. No wonder I think most television series are drivel. How can anything br compared to Trek for acting, writing, etc. and come out favourable.

Season one???????WTF?

How come that seaosn has any votes at all? It was the worst excuse for a season ever. I litterally had to force myself to watch those episodes for the sake of order. The uniforms were garbage, Q was unrealistic, the graphics and music were awful the conn and ops seats are like reclined Lazy-Boys, Wrof and Geordi are in the wrong positions and the storylines were terrible.

The order from good to bad should be like this:

In terms of acting i have to go with season 6.. Frame of Mind and chain of command.. enough said? my second fav is season 7.. it was nominated for best dramatic series.. its good.. not as good as season 6 though

I chose season six - It had my favourite all time TNG ep - 'The Chase' , and also Timescape,Frame of mind,Fistful of Datas, Realm of fear, Relics, True Q, Face of the enemy - yep season 6 was a damn fine one

No one likes season 2. Must be because Pulaski.  :martok::wow:  :b-day:  :clap:

I disagree. Season 2 had a lot of great episodes such as The Measure of a Man, Q Who?, Elementary, Dear Data (and I really enjoy The Royale and The Schzoid Man too). If it was hampered by anything it was the writers' strike that took place that year.

No one likes season 2. Must be because Pulaski.  :clap::clap:  :assimilated:  :assimilated:

I disagree. Season 2 had a lot of great episodes such as The Measure of a Man, Q Who?, Elementary, Dear Data (and I really enjoy The Royale and The Schzoid Man too). If it was hampered by anything it was the writers' strike that took place that year.

Agreed. Season 2 has some of the best episodes of TNG.

No one likes season 2. Must be because Pulaski.  :clap::clap:  :assimilated:  :assimilated:

If it wasn't for Shades of Grey, season 2 would rise a lot on my list.. SoG was terrible!!