Sign in to follow this  
t'mir

Hungry?

What are you eating right now, if anything? I'm curious, mainly because it's late and I'm tired but also because I get the munchies while online!! ;)

I'm eating Jello!!

im not eating any thing at the moment but i was eating supper while online, i had some chicken with home made stuffed mushrooms!! ;) yum!

Nothing at the moment, but I do have an open bag of Keebler Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies sitting very close-by on my desk... ;)

Sitting at work with a two liter of diet coke. I do usually have the muchies when I am online at home though, and what I end up eating just depends on the mood I am in and what I can find around the house.

Sitting at work with a two liter of diet coke.  I do usually have the muchies when I am online at home though, and what I end up eating just depends on the mood I am in and what I can find around the house.

Do you ever find Diet Coke gives you a headache?

Sitting at work with a two liter of diet coke.  I do usually have the muchies when I am online at home though, and what I end up eating just depends on the mood I am in and what I can find around the house.

Do you ever find Diet Coke gives you a headache?

Nope, it is the only soda that I drink unless it is not available then I will usually have diet pepsi, water or Iced Tea.

Ah, soda. I just got off the stuff recently after drinking way too much Coke and Pepsi for years. I stopped buying soda, chocolate and sugar (for my tea) this month and I feel way better. No headaches so far since the change except for a hangover after sharing a bottle of cheap wine followed up by a couple of Maragaritas.

Not eating anything at the moment but I'm in the middle of doing our Sunday Roast (chicken),which is in the oven at the moment, we are having the chicken with loads of veggies and the must for all roast dinners the roast potatoes.