Sign in to follow this  
borgdrone222

Like Spike TV

any one remember when it was "the new tnn" and they had the had those weird commertials, and one of them was "hey bob, "ya?" "would ya?" "what?" "you know" "no i dotn know.." *squeakie* "i would.." any one remeber those comertials? what did you think of them?

Yeah, I remember those commercials and they were a heck of a lot better than what they're showing now on Spike TV. Personally, I hate the new Spike TV and will only watch it for TNG and for DS9 starting in April. I cringe whenever they run commercials for their shows Striperella and Tripping the Rift. It just all seems so juvenile.

those commercials where funny, especially the one where they're in the meeting;

"and, now if we start-"*hack,cough*"..... as i was saying, if we-"* HACK COUGH**the speaker glares at the guy that coughed* "Now, As i was-" *HACK HACK COUGH COUGH* End Commercial. Ok, it was something like that. :force:

I don't watch anything but TNG, but I don't mind the channel. Striperella is no worse then the anti-man things and fluff Lifetime shows. Let the guys have their channel.

It's alright, and yes I remember that commercial with those guys looking at the Duras sisters. It's one of those you-want-to-roll-your-eyes-but-have-to-laugh sort of commercials. ;)

I don't watch Spike all that often, but I enjoy gettin' the TNG reruns and MXC. That has to be one of the funniest shows on tv. ;)

I don't like Spike Tv because its sexist and the shows on there (besides TNG and Highlander) Are pointless and stupid

It's alright, and yes I remember that commercial with those guys looking at the Duras sisters. It's one of those you-want-to-roll-your-eyes-but-have-to-laugh sort of commercials. :wow:

I don't watch Spike all that often, but I enjoy gettin' the TNG reruns and MXC. That has to be one of the funniest shows on tv. :wow:

I remember that commericial, it was really funny.

I forgot about MXC. I don't watch it often but it is hi-larious!!

i'm also one of those who watches spike for tng, and also the occasional episode of real tv. starting in april i will be watching it for both tng and ds9.

tm :wow:

I like it...I just watched TNG episode First Contact..What a brilliant plot!

It's been awhile since I've seen it and it was great.....

Their is not to much I like on spike but MXC is great. I would love to know what they really did say when it was aired in Japan. I will watch DS9 and I do watch TNG now and again.

Yeah, I remember those commercials and they were a heck of a lot better than what they're showing now on Spike TV.  Personally, I hate the new Spike TV and will only watch it for TNG and for DS9 starting in April.  I cringe whenever they run commercials for their shows Striperella and Tripping the Rift.  It just all seems so juvenile.

Hey Indy, where did you get the exact date for when Spike's going to be airing DS9? I've know they were going to do it for a while, but I only knew that it was sometime this year.

okay first off lemme say i am not a fan of spike tv, i used to watch the new TNN for trek but now i dont since i bought 3 seasons of TNG on DVD for the other episodes i just watch them on the space channel.. I just wanted to say that it is sexist, im a guy and im not fond of their programming (stripperella) i watched it once, i laughed alot but many of the jokes were over the top. It is sexist but u have to look at channels like W (in Canada) and say to urself thats geared to women, so in a sense that channell is sexist..