Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike

Spacetigger's Photos

I hope this doesn't start a Spock cult!!!  :blink: We'll have fans showing up at Spacetigger's door to worship the appearing!  :bow: Next thing you know it will start weeping real tears!  :biggrin:  :huh:

Ktrek

Sure..Come one, come all and join my Spock Cult..!!!.. :lol: :huh: :lol: :vbg:

Still dreaming of Jeannie !

Click for Spoiler:

001.jpg

Isn't it such a beautiful bottle? It is a brass bottle that I purchased off the genie bottles website..And no..It wasn't cheap..But I love it..It really brightens up my living room...No. it didn't come with a Jeannie..But you better believe that I looked.. :huh:

Click for Spoiler:

002.jpg

I hope this doesn't start a Spock cult!!!  :huh: We'll have fans showing up at Spacetigger's door to worship the appearing!  :) Next thing you know it will start weeping real tears!  :)  :huh:

Ktrek

Good idea! Now I just have to find out where Spacetigger lives...

I want that bottle!

Isn't it a beautiful bottle RC ? I liked it so much I bought another..The other one's colors are different..A dark blue scheme..I can't help it..They are beautiful bottles..If I see something I want I usually just go buy it! I'm sure I'm going to drop a small fortune at 'The Experience' next month! Especially seeing how much I like Trek collectibiles..

bluecat.jpg

One thing puzzles me. :assimilated: Amid all the Star Trek memorabilia, there's an Elvira calendar??? What's up with that?? <_< (At least I think it's Elvira.)

One thing puzzles me.  :assimilated:  Amid all the Star Trek memorabilia, there's an Elvira calendar???  What's up with that??  <_<  (At least I think it's Elvira.)

:lol: Wow Indy! I didn't think anybody would notice! I've always had a thing for Elvira.. :wub: ..I think she looks good in amongst my Trek stuff!

Course, I also like Jeannie too..Hence the Jeannie Bottles !! :borgqueen: Hey..Why not?

Well, hey, there's nothing wrong with it, I was just kinda surprised that you didn't have a Star Trek calendar. Yeah, I guess Elvira would look good in just about anything. :assimilated:

In fact I do have Trek calendars..At work and in my kitchen..I'm sure you're not surprised by that... :assimilated:

AH HA!! I KNEW IT!! <_< Oh, and since people were noticing Spock's face and orbs in the pictures, it really wasn't difficult to spot a calendar hanging on the wall. :assimilated: :wub:

(I have the Enterprise calendar!!)

New Spacetigger Photos

Click for Spoiler:

ST6.jpg

On Shore Leave on DS9

Click for Spoiler:

ST4.jpg

Relieving Captain Picard :laugh:

U have got some pretty cool Star Trek Merchandise over there Spacetigger and i think the photos of u on shore leave are really kewl!

Thanks Luthien..As you can tell I like Star Trek collectibles! They're fun.. :laugh: And I too am partial to my Shore Leave Pic !! It may end up in my Signature or Avatar at some point..

ST6.jpg

U have got some pretty cool Star Trek Merchandise over there Spacetigger and i think the photos of u on shore leave are really kewl!

Thanks Luthien..As you can tell I like Star Trek collectibles! They're fun.. :laugh: And I too am partial to my Shore Leave Pic !! It may end up in my Signature or Avatar at some point..

ST6.jpg

Oooooo...nice pic. BTW, you have a phenominal collection of Trek stuff :wacko:

I had a great time here. I suggest going there if you guys ever get the chance. It's loads of fun..I want to go back soon..

Click for Spoiler:

001C.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

010.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

017B.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

014B.jpg

Borg Sphere - Very cool drink..However if you go I suggest the Romulan Ale! It's the best !!

Click for Spoiler:

030B.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

031.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

036.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

040.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

043A.jpg

The last one is amazing how did they do that?

While you are walking thru the museum they take everybody's pic against a blue screen..At the photo shop you can have your pic put with any crew..I think it came out great..Course I wanted 1 from every TV show!

NO FAIR!!!

Anyway... Those are awesome pics! Especially the first one!!! I'll bet 5 gold plated bars of latinum you had a ton of fun!!!

Here are a few pics of my new grand daughter Jessica Kate.. :laugh:

Click for Spoiler:

J1.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

J2.jpg

That second pic is classic. :laugh: Congrats, Granpappy Tigger!