Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nemesis

Nemesis' Log

Well I didn't really plan on doing one of these but being completely snowed in is a boring exprience. Well on wednesday night and all day thursday, we have exprienced possibly the worst blizzard of the century. They say 80 or 90cms fell, well if they look out my second story bedroom window, oh wait they can't its covered by the 8ft snow drift. We had hurricane force winds, so thats nice with the powdery snow we had that made for a fun time. The entire province is in a complete state of emergency, only emergency vehicles on the street, if they can get through.

I was up since about 5am with the snowplower and shovel, but it really didn't make any difference you clear it through and its covered again. So we finally gave up and I blew everything by playing guitar for hours. My best friend came down, so we got the best idea to walk to the store, which normally is like 5min or so. It took it about an hour to get there through the snow (which hadn't been plowed, I think its because of the plow being stranded half ways in a ditch) the way back though was pretty easy, the wind was at our backs.

I wish I was downtown so I could laugh at that stuck taxi, which they had on the news and all those other idiots trying to drive one of the worst blizzards ever, even after a state of emergency is declared. So these few days have really been fun and probably very memorable. I love Canada and all its glory :lol:.

Now I will just chill to Radiohead and continue to laugh at the fact I still have power when like 30 000 don't.

I'm too sexy for my hat....too sexy for my hat....ok sorry. I should go to bed.  :)

LMAO...mabe you should go to bed :)

I'm too sexy for my hat....too sexy for my hat....ok sorry. I should go to bed.  :)

LMAO...mabe you should go to bed :)

Amen to that sister! :) Peace!

Yay! First day of March break and I did nothing but talk on the internet to people. Maybe I should do something tomorrow, go downtown and all that jazz, ya know the downlo.

Just thought i would come in and wipe the dirt off my feet in your log..lol.. :wub: