Sign in to follow this  
HRH The KING

(WWE) World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.

Today in History

(1979) The World Wide Wrestling Federation (WWWF) drops a "W" to become the World Wrestling Federation

My Wrestlemania Predictions

Click For Spoiler
Trish Stratus vs. Christy Hemme

WWE Women's Championship.

A match that I would rather see Lita vs. Trish. Trish is a superb Wrestler, Christy is a juggly, I am gonna go out on a limb and say Trish will win, just cause she deserves the title a hell of a lot more then the walking STD

The Great One Says: Trish

Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio

This will be one of the best matches on the night, unless the WWE Screws it up with too much outside interference, I see a Heel Turn by Eddie, so he can Feud With Cena so to give him momentum I say....

The Great one says: Eddie Guerrero by pinfall.

Undertaker vs. Randy Orton

This match will make Orton a superstar even with a loss

The Great One Says Undertaker wins by pinfall.

Big Show vs. Akebono

Sumo Match.

Well we all need a Beer Run, But I am a little Intrigued, by this match, could be intresting.

The Great one Says:No Contest Due to Outside Interference by, Umm Spike (LOL)

Chris Benoit vs. Chris Jericho vs. Christian vs. Edge vs. Kane vs. Shelton Benjamin

Ladder Match

This Match should be for the IC Title, but since its not I'm disappointed. I say Benoit will win, saving his title match for next Years Wrestlemania cause a Smackdown star will win Next Years Royal Rumble. This will also set up several Feuds for after Manis including Edge/Benjaman for the IC title

The Great One Says, Benoit in a Blood Bath

Shawn Michaels vs. Kurt Angle

This will be the match of the Year, Even though I hate HBK for not Jobbing and he is a horrible Human (He Makes HHH look like a good Champ cause he will at least once in a while be pined for the belt instead of losing his smile) HBK is a great Performer. I think this will be also the longest match of the night. I am gonna go with Angle winning with the Angle Slam.

THe Great One Says : Angle Via Pinfall

JBL vs. John Cena

WWE Championship

JBL is a Great Heel Champ. but I must Disagree with this being the true Main Event when thisTitle is on the B SHow (sorry King). But anyway both men are great entertainers and I see this one getting messy.

The Great One Says: JBL via Pinfall

Triple H vs. Batista

Im gonna have to say I think HHH will walk out the Champion but will get his *buttocks* kicked by batista

Winner by Screwjob Finish and interference by Orton HHH

well i wont be ale to check out the Hall Of Fame tonight cause I gots to work in the morning, but I am gonna have a friend tape it, also Wont be on until after Mania where I will give my Opinion on it

Cause of the Big Wrestlemania Party at my buddies

Hope its Good!

BTW- I think "Spike" is the dumbest name for a TV channel I've ever heard.

:wow:

315105[/snapback]

Used To Be TNN.

Anyway..Other Than The WWE, TNG & DS9, I Hate SpikeTV

raw_hdr.jpg

AND

smackdown_hdr.jpg

PRESENT

20050401_w21.jpg

wrestlemania_hdr.jpg

Batista vs Triple H

whc1_000.jpg

John Cena vs JBL

20050221_wm_wwechamp.jpg

Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels

angle_hbk_000.jpg

Piper's Pit With Stone Cold Steve Austin

scsapp28.jpg

Money-In-The-Bank Ladder Match

Chris Benoit, Kane, Christian, Edge, Shelton Benjamin, Chris Jericho

20050307_wm_laddermatch.jpg

Christy Hemme vs Trish Stratus

20050307_wm_womenschamp.jpg

Randy Orton vs Undertaker

20050310_wm_ortontaker.jpg

Big Show vs Akebono

20050310_wm_showakebono_000.jpg

Eddie Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio

20050324_wm_eddierey.jpg

What a rip-off the Hall of Fame show was! The only televised inductions were for Hogan and Piper. The rest of the inductions were done off camera! Unbelievable!

My Predictions

Batista Wins World Heavyweight Championship(Unless HHH's Ego Can't Be Put Down)

John Cena Wins WWE Championship

HBK Wins

Undertaker Wins

Christy Wins Women's Championship

Eddie Guerrero Wins

Edge Wins Money-In-The-Bank Ladder Match

Akebono Wins Sumo Match

Austin Stuns Piper And Drinks Beer

Excelent Show IMO B)

Click For Spoiler

Rey Mysterio

Edge

Trish

Undertaker

Kurt Angle

Akebono

John Cena :P

Batista B)

Anyone Got Any News On If Benoit Was Really Hurt? Either He's Hurt Or Overselled

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

Click For Spoiler
Wrestlemania Review and Comments.

Batista defeated HHH

Not too bad considering that I think we all knew it would be a brawl with very few actual wrestling moves. These two guys are so 'roided up they move at the speed of a glacier forming a valley. I heard a few "boring" chants throughout the match, but the fans eventually got into it and popped pretty well when Batista won it. The last spot with Batista powering his way out of the Pedigree was a nice touch. Overall, a decent match, but I wouldn't expect Batista to hold that belt for long, even though I'd like to see no HHH title reigns for the rest of the year.

John Cena defeated JBL to win the WWE Championship

Disappointing match. If Cena wants to be a main event player, he must improve his in-ring performances. JBL held the belt for so long a MAJOR match was needed to make it seem worthwhile. Sadly, that didn't happen. I'm pretty sure they were running late in the show and they told these two guys to cut their match short and unfortunately it showed. A very poor match. I weep at how this title has been devalued in favour of the HHH title. A real shame.

Kurt Angle defeated Shawn Michaels by tap-out submission.

Absolutely superb match. Both guys entered stellar performances. This whole feud has been handled brilliantly. We knew it would steal the show, and it truly did. I wish this could have been the main event. I loved the division of the crowd where half cheered for Kurt and the other half cheered for HBK. Excellent in every way possible. Best match of the night.

Undertaker defeated Randy Orton

Pretty decent match. Some great spots, particularly the "RKO-from-the-chokeslam". I suppose Undertaker will never lose at Mania, and now Orton is out for his surgery. When he comes back, a full heel turn is needed.

Trish Stratus defeated Christy Hemme

This match was worthless. It didn't need to be on the card and took valuable time away from the other matches. Absolute crap.

Rey Mysterio defeated Eddie Guerrero

Brilliant match as expected. No heel turn, but I think it's probably going to be a long running feud. If that means more matches like this, then I'm looking forward to it.

Edge Won the Money-In-The-Bank Ladder Match

Another brilliant match. It would have worked better without Kane. Shelton's spot where he climbed the sloping ladder and clotheslined the guy on the other ladder was amazing, as was Benoit's headbutt from the top of the ladder. Stunning match.

Akebono Won the Sumo Match

I almost vomited watching this crap. Two obese guys in Sumo diapers. How appealing. No heel turn from the "BS" which rendered this entire match pointless and again wasted screentime. Actually, there was a point to this match, it was designed to further humilate the Big Slob to get him to lose weight. It's a shame the Big Blob is just too lazy and dumb to realise this. I think the next stage of embarassment for the Big Snack should be a "gay angle", where he's caught on camera watching "Akeboner" while he showers. Then, Michael Cole can say "Hey, Big Show, why were you looking at "Akebon-bon's" naked buttocks". Big Show can say "I don't know Michael. I'm married, but when I see Akebono, I start getting confused. Actually, now that I think about it, you're pretty hot yourself Michael. How 'bout you and me getting to know each other a little bit better?"

:P B) B)

B)

Click For Spoiler
Forget to mention the Austin/Piper thing.

I think it was going well until Carlito showed up. The verbal sparring between Piper and Austin was superb until then.

And Hulk Hogan appearing was a nice touch. :P

The JR Lines Of The Night

Click For Spoiler

"He's Eaten More Ladder Than The Law Should Allow."

This Next One Knocked Me Out Of My Chair.

"Michaels Reached Down To Places Men Don't Have." :P

There Was Another, But I Don't Remember It.

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

he popped his shoulder out of place that was obvious, he should be fine, Hockey players suffer thi injury alot, its painful until its knocked back into place and then goes numb for about 4 hours, I had one once in a Wrestling match in HS

Also Good Mania

Below my thoughts feel free to comment on them

Click For Spoiler
I agree with the JBL match, and HHH/Batista was alot better then I expected HHH Entrance was sweet. big Show Sumo match, I honestly took a dump for this, I marked out for the Piper Pit Segment awsome and my 3 fav wrestlers were in it (Thats Cool), HBK/Angle Match of the Decade, Seriusly, this outdid his Iromman Match at Mania 12 against the Hitman, 6 Man ladder match was really good, but Benoits shoulder was sick, nice spots, and Benjamen is amazing, Orton/Undertake, I think even with the loss Orton came out looking good, Sometime its better to lose Gracefully then to win, Taker Entrance was another good one, Mysterio/Eddie Match was really good, too bad Rey Rey's NMask was coming loose, I expect to see Mysterio in the World title hunt by Mania Next year, Womeans title match....Umm Trish Looked Good, Hogan Beating the Terrorists was Awsome Itotally marked out

Good Wrestlemania, I'm gonna go on a limb and say the best since WM 17 with the performaces of all the key performrs excluding the 2 piss break matches (SUMO & Womans)

Today in History

(1993) Yokozuna defeated Bret Hart for the WWF title at WM IX. Moments later, Hulk Hogan accepted Yokozuna's challenge and defeated Yokozuna to win the WWF title for the fifth time.

My thoughts on the last 2 days.....

Click For Spoiler

Hall of Fame Ceremony:

This was a rip-off and a complete disservice to most of those honored. If they wanted to put it on TV, the whole show should have been put on TV. The inductions for Orndorff,Hart,Volkoff and the Iron Sheik were all done before the broadcast. They put on a 1 hour show just to induct Piper and Hogan. There weren't that many inductees. All of them should have been put on TV. Interesting side note: Angle and Cena were sitting next to each other apparently really enjoying each other's company. That was kinda weird to show on TV. It was really nice to see Nicolai put in the Hall of Fame. He lives here in Baltimore and hes the uncle to my brother-in-law's wife. I've met him several times and hes a great guy.

Wrestlemania:

Eddie/Rey - I was really disappointed not to see a heel turn by Eddie. Guess it will come on Smackdown.

Eugene - waste of time. Davari was funny as usual but did we really need Hogan to pose for about 15 straight minutes? Beer run during that.

Ladder Match - Excellent match with Edge the predictable winner.

Undertaker/Orton - Great match although Orton really looked like a jobber compared to the UT. I really liked seeing Cowboy Bob with the cast.

Trish/Christy - Waste of time. When will Trish stop wearing long pants to the ring? Does she really think people tune in to watch her wrestle?

HBK/Angle - Match of the night! I was surprised at the ending,though. A clean win by Angle was not what I expected.

Piper's Pit - Hilarious although I think Piper oversold the beer drinking a lot.Carlito seemed so out of place next to those two. Will WWE get sued again cause Piper called it the WWF?

Big Show - Absolutely horrible. I lost my lunch having to stare at Big Slow's fat a.ss during that waste of time.

JBL/Cena - Not a great match. Too quick of a finish. Not believable at all. Cena won't last long as champ.

HHH/Batista - Should have used HHH taped entrance. The live music was bad. Decent match considering who was wrestling. Batista won't be champ long either. HHH will get a rematch and cheat his way back to the belt.

The Gladiator viginette with Austin was hilarious. If it was in the running, it would have won.

I forgot. Also in attendance at the Hall of Fame ceremony was Gail Kim. Apparently she is engaged to one of the Bashams. There goes the lesbo theory..........