Sign in to follow this  
Xeroc

10,000th post!

Fireworks-10.gifFireworks-03.gifFireworks-10.gifFireworks-08.gif

Wow! Congratulations to everyone who has made this site the best! I can't believe we already have 10,000 posts! When I first joined this site we were still on the old boards and there were only a handful of members! Now we have 171 members and 10,000 posts!

Thanks to everyone for making this all possible, thanks to VaBeachGuy for setting this up in the first place. Thanks to the moderators Alterego, Luvin1stdegree, Takara_Soong, poguemahone, Celtic_Swimmer, and Master_Q. And, of course, thanks to all the members for making this all possible! Without members, there wouldn't be a 10,000th post!

Hopefully not too long fom now we will be celebrating our 100,000th post!!!

I would also like to raise a glass on this great occasion, well done and keep it up, to another ten thousand and beyond...............cheers :o

We are growing fast and I hope that we continue to grow a bit more and continue to prosper here at StarTrekFans.net!

And of course it would not have been possible for VABeachGuy. I think we all owe him a thank you for creating this great community!

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

As was just pointed out to me yesterday by DDillard, today (the 17th of April) marks 5 years since we surpassed the 10,000 post mark. Well 5 years later and 400,854 posts later we're still here with 410,854 posts.

It's been a fast and fun 5 years!

Here's to 5 more! :laugh:

Let me add my congratulations and sincere thanks for this great site! Thank you Kevin! :laugh: :) :)

It has definitely been a great ride.

Here is to our continued success and many thousand more posts. :) :laugh:

Another thing that I just noticed is that in this thread it shows that there were 171 members on this date five years ago, and now we have 3042.

Another fun personal fact, I was member 171.