Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Last Trek Movie or Episode you watched?

Ours last episode was Birthright pt.2.

At the end we were a little cancered about Worf telling the children to keep their parents secrets.

How did you feel about, was Worf asking everyone to lie or just not talk about it?

Please share your thoughts on that topic and feel free to raise questions or sing the praises to whatever Trek show you last watched.

Last episode: "Conspiracy" (TNG)

Last movie: "First Contact" (TNG)

:eek:

Mrs. Captain Picard

The last episode I saw was this morning and was "Future Imperfect" I fell asleep mid way through so I'll watch it again tonight.

THe last movie was ST VI: TUDC

As for Worf asking them not to speak of their parents, I think he's doing both. They have to tell a lie to explain their existance and they are being asked not to discuss their parents reality.

I didn't really have any feelings about it one way or the other though. I did have the thought that it would only take one person to say the wrong thing and it would all fall apart though.

Last Episode : Bar Association (DS9) - Watched it last night. The one where Rom organizes a Union and gets better benefits/wages from Quark.

Last Movie : St VI : The Undiscovered Country

The last episode that I watched was Sarek. (TNG)

The last movie that I watched all the way through was Star Trek V: The Final Frontier.

Last ep: "Harbinger" - ENT

Last movie: It's been at least a month, but I think it was TUC.

Last night we watched DAX! Gosh darn DS9 sure starts with a series of bangs! Every episode so far has been top notch!

(CJ-LP, yeah we got a little off the timeline but we're working to correct it wink.gif. We'll be back on track after watching The Passenger tonight)

Last episode I watched was "Devil In The Dark"

I'll have to wait until Saturday to see the repeat of "Harbinger" power outage here on Wednesday so the VCR programming went bye-bye

Last movie I watched was "Star Trek V"

Last Episode: last week's enterprise episode, was it called "Doctor's Orders" or something like that?

Last Movie: The Undiscovered Country

;)

Jaina

last trek movie i watched was yesterday. search for spock .. i think..

and the last ep was friday, um a tng ep.. called.... any one rember what was on the space channel on firday?

Edited by ensign_ro

Last ep. I watched was "Journey to Babel" and the last movie I watched was Insurrection.

"...and his lip shall curl..."

I tuned into UPN yesterday and saw and old Voyager episode called juaggernout

It was a nice surprise

I'm watching Soldiers of the Empire and earlier I watched Children of Time - both from season 5 of DS9. Last night I watched The Thaw and Tuvix - from Voyager. The night before, I watched Resolutions (also ST:Voyager)

I watch at least one episode of Trek every night.

Madam Captain out!!

I watched Resolutions (VOY) today...one of my favorites

First Contact ...movie on the weekend

:bow:

Resolutions is also one of my favorite Voyager episodes and probably one of my all time favorite Trek episodes too. I have seen that episode so many times but I never get sick of it. I loved the interaction between Janeway and Chakotay.

The Thaw is another favorite episode of mine. It was the first Voyager episode I ever watched and the first episode of Trek that I watched properly.

I think I might watch Resolutions now...........

Madam Captain out!!

i just watched the all day marathons of TNG and TOS

Boy am i pooped!

I watch VOY every night and i have seen them all at least twice but theres nothing else on tv worth watching. <_<

I watched First Contact again at the beginning of the week I love that film it cheers me right up every time. <_<