Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3 of 7

3 of 7' s assimilated log

:)This is my first log here at this site, but I have another log at another site. :dude:

Then I was thinking about a name to this log, I couldn't resist to call it assimilated! :)

Well, today I have been in alot of the Star Trek games at the forum, it looks like there's almost noone else here, but Hangon...

At the site called Star Trek Universe, I'm going on with my RPG. Lt. Borg, my character, have had alot to do lately, including blowing up a rouge starship! (She is the Chief Tactical/Security Officer.)

Ok, now I can't think of something else to say, so I'll leave this log for today.

:huh:

Not much for my character in the RPG to do today, so since she needed some rest, I let her sleep for a little while.

Outside it is starting to get warmer, so I hope the spring has come, then I'll maybe bike again soon.

Well, not much to say today, maybe another time... :bow:

PS.: I just noticed that I'm promoted to Commander, cool. :bow:

B)

The computer on the library was a little bit down today, so it took some time before I could go in here. :rofl:

Soon I will go to the RPG on the Site; Star Trek Universe, and then maybe tell you a little bit about what has happened there.

:P

OK, now I've writed a bit on the RPG. There is a wedding going on between to of the characters in the RPG, and I am one of the bride's maids!

Just before the wedding should start, I had a little talk with ensign Paul Steiner (one of the characters). He's a friendly Borg! :rofl:

Yesterday I got in the creative corner at my home computer. At the program called paint, I started to draw 4 different Borg pictures. And I called them;

Borg Space

Borg Attack

Hidden Danger

A Borg Drone Lurking In The Dark

I'll see if I shall post them later at this site. :laugh:

:assimilated:

I just learned that it is possible to reply to other people personal logs, so if anyone wants to reply to my personal log, please do so. I think it will be funny if someone replied. B)

And, please answer on my question about the assimilation process that I posted at another forum...

:)

I'd be interested in checking out your Borg pics that you created..So, feel free to post them if you wish..I'll have to go check out your other message now on the assimilation process..

B) :)

Alright, today I got the notice that said that I'm been promoted to commander. It took a while, but the one who waits, waits for something good. B) (Or something like that... )

On the RPG it's gone dramatic. Or more correctly, my character had a dramatic dream about then she was on the Enterprise-E during the Borg incursion in 2373/2063. I told a few details about it. :lol:

Spacetigger, I will post those pictures as soon as I can.

Keep replying, people. :borgqueen:

PS.: What do you think about me thinking about being the Borg Queen in an future RPG? :borgqueen: :)

:lol:

Ok, yesterday it was a horriffic blizzard here at home. I'll quess the spring will not come in a while...

Today I learned that the STU is closing. That is very sad. Since I'm on one of the RPG's in that forum, I've now registrated at sci-fi-rpg.com there the RPGs from STU will continue. ;)

:bow:

Today is the very last day that the STU is open. :lol: I thought at Friday that I wouldn't be able to be on the net this weekend, but as you can see, I got a chance to do it. I'm at my dad's house now. I said my goodbye to the STU at Friday, so I do not post more there... B) Tomorrow I will change my signature so it will lead to the new RPG site. This is your very last chance to look at STU, people.

Goodbye STU, it's been good to know you. :wow:;)

PS.: People, if you want to reply here, please do so.

:laugh:

Yepp, the STU is officialy down now. :lol: I'd just changed my signatur so it would be correct. :naughty:

:laugh:

I checked in on sci-fi-rpg today just to find out that they are moving the site, so it's temporarly down. :wow::wow:

What's going on with that site? It has been some proplems with that one often now! :wow: And just as I was beginning to be comfortable with my role at the Arizona RPG at that site...

On to something else: I had some proplem printing out a page I had on my floppy disk at work today, so I asked one to help me. At the end he had to ask the computer to print out all "side-documents". And then it did linked up to the Internet and printed out more than I thought it would be. Not only did I got what I was after, but much more!

PS.: What I was after, was a picture of a Bat'leth. And the extra documents I weren't after, but got, was alot of pages from that site there I found the picture, so I got alot of bonusmaterial! :wow:

PPS.: Is it possible for anyone of you to reply here?

PPS.: Is it possible for anyone of you to reply here?

:wow:

Yes, anybody can reply here. But you are also free to request that people do not reply, if that's what you prefer.

Well, I do prefer that people do reply here. It is so funny to hear what other thinks about the things that I am saying in my log. :wow:

:wow:

YES! The sci-fi-rpg is back online! I've already posted a new post in the Arizona RPG. the Arizona crew (me included) has just come to DS9, and are waiting for transfer.

I did also today joined the STU2! Someone has created a new STU, and I hope it is hust as good as the old one. :dude:

At work today I was allowed to create a Bat'leth of wood there! :) I really are looking forward to do so! :dude:

Open for responses.

:dude:

At work today I was allowed to create a Bat'leth of wood there!  :clap:  I really are looking forward to do so!  :clap:

Open for responses.

:clap:

Today I started on the Bat'leth. It's several people at work who thinks the Bat'leth is cool! :clap: It's not finished yet, but I've come far.

PS.: Why isn't any people replying here? (Except for the two who has . ) Don't you know what to say here? Or do you think I don't want any replies? Well, I do want replies to this log, so please, reply. (Then I said "Open for responses" I meant that I wanted to hear some replies. )

You must comply. ( :clap: )

:clap:

WOW! :assimilated: I just got a PM today that told me I'm the supermod of STU2. That is really great! :grin: :borgqueen:

:assimilated:

YAWN! I'm sleepy today, as you can see on my mood star. I have just begun with a medicine with have that side effect that I get sleepy. It's just something I got to get used to... :huh:

The spring is finaly here. And this time I'm sure! :huh:

Feel free to reply.

:huh:

My website is growing each time I'm there, but it goes slow. I may need some help with it.

I checked the USS Challenger RPG crew manifest and noticed that my character has been accepted. YAY!

Feel free to reply, people.

Okay, my site is finished and I got two members there already. Please join, people, or not much will happen on that site.

On another note, the RPG for USS Challenger has started (on STF), with one post yet. Then I find a suitable place for mine character to post, I will do so.

PS.: In this first mission of USS Challenger, I'm Borg Queen! :borgqueen:

Still few members on my site, maybe it is because it's not much there, but it can't grow if not any members post there... Please join my site people.

And, WEARETHEBORG4102, you still stands there as unregistrated, to be a member there, you need to register.

I opened a personal lo on the Warrel Board today, and I decided to name it after the Cube I'm flying in Starfleet Command III. The personal log there is called; Borg Cube BX-9331129. :(

I have been wooried for a while for that the Arizona RPG would close down, but today I found out that it would only be for a few months.

And, on work I started to paint on my wooden Bat'leth.

PS.: I got promoted to Captain yesterday. YAY.

PPS.: Why don't people reply here? I have already said that I would like to have replies here.

Today I posted my first post in the RPG at STF, in the RPG of USS Challenger. And I do play the Borg Queen in the first mission!

I've had my bike to reperation because of a flat tire, and I should get it back (the bike) today.

hey sorry 3 of 7 i would be happy to reply to your log...i just joined a couple days ago so..... anyways what is this rpg you talk about? i would really like to know and maybe join. Sounds like fun!!! <_<

Hi could you post a link to your website and i will check it out and good luck on your first mission as the borg Queen.

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

<_<

I have posted the link to my website at the forum called: Links to other sites. But I can post it again here.

Here is the link.

PS.: Welcome to Star Trek Fans, Blietzkrieg.

<_<

I watched for the first time Trekkies on Monday. It's a good documentary.

On another note, today it was a thunderstorm! I was afraid that it would last in a long time so I couldn't bike, but it thankfully was short.

Friday I finished my work with my Bat'leth! It would be pretty awsome to go with my own homemade Bat'leth at ST Conventions. There is one in August called Swecon 2004 which I want to attend.

:flowers:

Edited my signature today. I just wanted to remove the link since that site is gone, but after I'd done that, I got the message that the sig was too long. So I had to remove more of the sig.

I'm currently looking for a new avatar, and I had one on my disc. It's an jpg picture, but then I uploaded it, I got the message that I couldn't use that picture... :bow: Wonder why... :naughty:

EDIT: Found another picture, and uploaded it. It's not as good as the one I wanted, but it's fine.

Edited my signature today. I just wanted to remove the link since that site is gone, but after I'd done that, I got the message that the sig was too long. So I had to remove more of the sig.

I'm currently looking for a new avatar, and I had one on my disc. It's an jpg picture, but then I uploaded it, I got the message that I couldn't use that picture...  :bow:  Wonder why...  :naughty:

EDIT: Found another picture, and uploaded it. It's not as good as the one I wanted, but it's fine.

Send the picture to me and I'll see if I can get it working for you. :P e-mail me