Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3 of 7

3 of 7' s assimilated log

Edited my signature today. I just wanted to remove the link since that site is gone, but after I'd done that, I got the message that the sig was too long. So I had to remove more of the sig.

I'm currently looking for a new avatar, and I had one on my disc. It's an jpg picture, but then I uploaded it, I got the message that I couldn't use that picture...  B)  Wonder why...  B)

EDIT: Found another picture, and uploaded it. It's not as good as the one I wanted, but it's fine.

:force:

Send the picture to me and I'll see if I can get it working for you. :blink: e-mail me

Just did. I hope it'll work this time. I liked that picture since it was of a Klingon Borg. (Meaning a Borg that was a Klingon before. ) They are my favorite Borg, especially if they're assimilators (Borg soldiers) !

:hug:

Thanks to RC I could change my avatar to the ic that I really wanted in the first place, and as you can see, this is an pretty angry Borg! :thumbs: :) :)

On another note, at work today I was allowed to make to cups on my own. That is, burn some of my own pictures in two cups there. I choosed to have my nick on them + some Borg pictures!

:)

Yesterday my dad gave me some jewelery and a DVDplayer +TV! Wow, I was really exited about that, at last I could watch my movies in my own home. I didn't got that early till bed last night... since I just had to watch abit TV, especially ST Nemesis and ST First Contact. :roflmao:

:roflmao:

Wow, there has been some time since I wrote here...

Well, yesterday I was visiting someone which had 5 kittens and three grown up cats. They were cute, especially the kittens. I was allowed to cudle with them all. :bow:

On another note, I got my ticket to SWECON yesterday, woohoo! :) :) :borgqueen:

:laugh:

The night to this Monday I was unlucky to twist my right knee :boxing: , but I believe I will be well soon, so I can get to Swecon.

:hammer:

The night to this Monday I was unlucky to twist my right knee :boxing: , but I believe I will be well soon, so I can get to Swecon.

:boxing:

248842[/snapback]

Awwww, I hope it heals up soon.. :hammer:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

The night to this Monday I was unlucky to twist my right knee :hammer: , but I believe I will be well soon, so I can get to Swecon.

:boxing:

248842[/snapback]

Awwww, I hope it heals up soon.. :boxing:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

248845[/snapback]

Me too.

:eekout:

Hello there Borg.. First of all I would have to say that your picture next to your name is awesome... I like Klingons but Klingons that are Borg are awesome. I think it is cool that you are making a log on things that happen... Its a good thing to do. Well I hope you get better. Enjoy your day... :P

I'm taking the "night-bus" to Stockholm this evening. The reason I'm going to Stockholm is because it's there Swecon is.

Swecon starts tomorrow! I'm really looking forward to being there.

PS.: My knee is completely well now.

Hello there Borg.. First of all I would have to say that your picture next to your name is awesome... I like Klingons but Klingons that are Borg are awesome.

Thanks, I do also think that the picture is awesome, and I do like Klingons too. And, believe it or not, the Klingon Borgs are my favorites among the Borgs. ( Especially if they are assimilators (soldires) too... )

:clap:

Swecon is the Swedish Star Trek Convention.

And, yes, I will enjoy my trip. By the way, I'm in Stockholm now, and it's only a few hours to Swecon starts!

:hammer:

Yes, I have lot of fun. I did so much yesterday that I don't know there to start. Well, I got a photo of Tim Russ with his signature, and it was taken a photo of me an d Tim Russ togheter with his signature. ( Yes; I did meet him. ) I saw on Trekkies 2 on the big screen ( it was approved by Paramount ), took many pictures, and bought several ST stuff. And some more.

But it's not finished yet, I'll do much more today at Swecon. And tomorrow I shall learn some Klingon.

:dude:

Wow, the trip to Swecon has been great, I'd even got some alien makeup and a Starfleet uniform. Learning Klingon was tough, but I think I can make it.

The concert with Tim Russ has been great too, he's a good singer.

I did many things at Swecon, and I really want to be at another ST Convention again soon.

My finger is hurting today.... . I was so unlucky to cut it with my breadknife! :huh: :huh:

Sorry about your finger! You are supposed to cut the bread not your finger. :huh:

Might have to go to the :doctor:

Sorry about your finger! You are supposed to cut the bread not your finger.  :wacko:

Might have to go to the   :doctor:

261317[/snapback]

He he, well, I didn't need to go to the doctor; it was enough to bandage the finger. ( But I will keep an eye on it in case it gets worse... )

:waaaa:

You are welcome. Any time. :waaaa: I had to go to Doctor today but it was ok cause I got good medicine! Make my back and knee feel better. I have bad back and bent my knee 90 degrees in wrong direction last year and have much pain. The medicine makes me feel :wacko:

I was at the hospital today for a checkup on my throat that has been bugging me for a while. The checkup was abit uncomfortable, so I have changed my moodstar.

:naughty: