Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3 of 7

3 of 7' s assimilated log

Can't be out assimilating people if your sick now can you? :unsure:  :rolleyes:

265286[/snapback]

LOL! :) That's so true. :borgqueen:

<_<

GRRRRRRRRRRR...... I can't believe it! :clap::hug:

Some moron (s ) has stolen my bike! :clap: It happened on Friday! :bow::clap:

I really hope I get my bike back soon ( and in one piece ) .

:clap:

I feel for you. I was gone for two month and nothing happen to my bike. Few days after I got back home my bike was gone. :biggrin: I haven't seen since.

It's been awhile since I posted here. Just wanted to say that I shall get season 5 in Voyager today! :yahoo: Woohoo! :laugh:

:yahoo:

I was at the doctor yesterday to remove a mole on my back! :P Now I'm really feeling uncomfortable because of that operation! :P

On another note, today will propably be the last day before Easter that I post....

Happy Easter everybody!

:P

I woke up today with a terrible nausia, and I rushed to the toilet! Right after I throwed up! :P B) I have apperantly gotten the gastric flu...

I still have the nausia, but it's not that bad now, I just hope I will be better soon...

:laugh:

Phew.. the gastric flu is gone. I'm really feeling okay and happy today. Yahoo! :naughty:

:naughty:

Phew.. the gastric flu is gone. I'm really feeling okay and happy today. Yahoo!  :P

B)

328103[/snapback]

Glad to hear you're feeling better, 3 of 7 :thumbs:

328110[/snapback]

Thanks. :klingon: By the way, since I'm going to a one week trip from tomorrow, I might not be able to post at this site during that time.

:eek:

Yes, you can call me Three. :jaw: I'm still on vacation, but had a chance to be here.

I'll tell you about the trip then I get back from it.

By the way; I've changed my avatar! I noticed it was an avatar contest, so I thought I had to do it. :borgqueen:

:jaw:

Hey, Spike The Trill, nice avatar you got there, I like MacGyver. B)

By the way; Robert Picardo ( Voyager's holodoctor ) was in Scandinavia a short while ago! B) Unfortunately I didn't have any money left to have afford to meet him. :( ( He was in Sweden and Denmark. )

But one of the members in the Norwegian ST club, Trekkers Norway, sent me a singed picture of him to me! :P I really like it alot, and it also have four Borg on it! :wow::laugh: And it was signed to me! :P

Here's a scanned picture of that picture:

BorgInvasion.jpg

:eekout:

It seems like the site to Trekkers Norway have some problems... :P

I can't get to the forums, which is bad, because I wanted to check something out, and update my Tønsberg Trekkers thread there.

I hope it would be fixed soon.

:P

^ It was fixed a few days later.

Anyway, I've just opened a new blog. Still trying to figure it out.

:blush:

It is great to know that there are fans of MacGuyver on here I have season 1 and 2 and i will be getting season 3 very soon!

It's my birthday today! :) I can't wait to see what I get today, maybe some ST related. :borgqueen:

PS.: I'll change my mood star to exited.

:blink:

I'd got a terrible bad news yesterday... My dad has died.... B) :crybaby:

:dude:

I am saddened by your loss. I was a similar age when my dad died. My sincerest condolences to you.

A much happier news: I'm going to Norway's first Star Trek Convention tomorrow! :bow: It's called Barbaracon 1, since it's a small convention, and Barbara Adams is our main guest. But in two years a much larger convention will be happening in Norway, and that is WARP 2008.

:bow: