Sign in to follow this  
Luvin1stdegree

Stupid, but true

This is so stupid but true...and it's going to drive you crazy!

While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor & make clock-wise circles.

Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air w/ your right hand.

Your foot will change directions & there's nothing you can do about it!!

Stardate:213109.8

Oh wow I tried like 8 times and couldnt get my foot to stay the same direction.

OMG, it's true, it's true!!! :)

:dude: (Luckily, crazy isn't a very long drive for me.) :huh:

Well I did it just fine.

Did you draw the 6 starting from the top or bottom? If you start from the bottom you can keep your foot going clockwise, if you start from the top you can't.

Edited by RikerChick

You know whats weird we were talking about that in school the other day and then I read this topic, I say this is very weird :bow:

Well.........I guess there is something wrong with my foot, or maybe it's because I need surgery on my right knee, because mine never changed. :bow:

Oh okay that is just weird, but it's because the brain can't physically deal with doing two adverse instructions. the reason you can do it from starting the 6 from the bottom is because you are following a clockwise trajectory with both your foot and hand!

Well I did it just fine.

Did you draw the 6 starting from the top or bottom? If you start from the bottom you can keep your foot going clockwise, if you start from the top you can't.

Starting from the bottom is a bit difficult since it loops up both ways and I assume I'm only allowed to use one finger.

But I did it starting from the "middle", looping around, and then going to the top. Then I did it starting from the top. That was a little more difficult but not impossible.

Of course the easiest thing of all is just simply press the "6" key on my keypad. :force: