Sign in to follow this  
BorgAssimilator

Favorite Race from Voy anyone?

Ok, best race: starts with a b, ends with an org. That and 8472 are my favs.

Also, while we're sorta on the subject, are there any other races besides 8472 indigenous to Voyager? Having a memory flux right now, and can't think of any. very.

The Ocampa, the Kazon, the Hirogen etc were only seen on Voyager.

My favourite races were the Borg, Species 8472 (beofre they ruined them with that stupid episode with 'Boothby' in it) and the Viidians who were very creepy and scary. The idea of being forcibly havested for organs is deeply unsettling. But it made for a terrific villianous race, although you could sympathise with their despiration.

:o :borgqueen: :o

Edited by William Stryker

I can't remember his race, but he helped find a worm hole and when he got upset his face fill with air and puffed out...lol The look on Janeway's face was perfect...

it still makes me laugh to think of it. :o

v_seven, I loved that part. When the guy got frustrated, I didn't expect his face to puff out like that. :o

I don't know which race in VOY was my favorite, but there were definitely some interesting ones:

Borg, 8472, Devore, Krenim, Talaxians (hey, they were good once in a while), etc...

Vidiians. They were bad yet you could sympathise with them. They harvested organs to survive to try to save their species. I was so happy to hear that the Think Tank had cured their ailments, even though we never saw it on screen.

Holographic Doctors.

Wow how true is that? Ok, suddenly borg drops to number 2. Count me in with the doctors! However, i didn't really like that younger hologram in that one episode which the name escapes me of. But, it was all about the doctor! ;)

:)

"Message in a Bottle"

I almost put 'holograms' on my list (such as Iden's followers, that schizo clean-freak hologram, Doc, Mark I workers, Mark II, etc.), but other than the main Doc, the rest annoyed me a little. ;)

My favorite race in Voyager and every other series will always be the Vulcans. I have always found them to be fascinating. My favorite villain race would definitely be the Borg.

Stardate:214576.6

For me my favorite race would have to be the Hirogen.They were the Klingons of the Delta Quardent.

The Vidiians and Hirogen, had to be my fav's on voyager neither would give up and i loved the episode where the Vidiians, managed to split be'lanna into human and klingon.

Can I copy them to use as wallpapers, or do you mind?

By the way, you're really good.

:clap:

Edited by 3 of 7