• Year of Hell
    • The Killing Game
    • Dark Frontier
    • Equinox
    • Unimatrix Zero
    • Flesh and Blood
    • Workforce
    • Endgame

Voyager had a total of 12 two-part episodes and a very cinematic feel, in my opinion. I thought it'd be fun to do a poll and find out which two-parter is liked most among the VOY fans here at STF.

Let the voting begin!

My vote: Dark Frontier, Equinox, or Endgame

I'll decide tomorrow. :clap:

The last episode, Endgame, had to be the best 2 parter. It was probably one of the best episodes period. A lot of action, suspence, talk about the prime directive. Good stuff man. Plus, it had the borg in it :clap: very cool.

I liked Workforce...Endgame was good..I was disappointed in the ending...no closure...even the books were not what I wanted...oh well :clap:

Scorpion for me though it introduces Seven Of Nine ( :clap: ). I really liked that two part episode, it's one of the best in Star Trek, I think.

Mrs. Captain Picard

i voted for equinox - it was a close tie with endgame, but i'm still upset over voyager's swan song - i thought the actual homecoming was a little abrupt...

equinox had a great storyline, great effects, and showed janeway (in a 'threatening' role i happened to see Archer mimicing a couple of episodes ago) at her toughest, and human desperation at its worst...

somebody slap me...

Future's End. I love those time travel episodes where the characters are so out of place. I also liked Endgame.

equinox had a great storyline, great effects, and showed janeway (in a 'threatening' role i happened to see Archer mimicing a couple of episodes ago) at her toughest, and human desperation at its worst...

I loved the story, but I felt Janeway went too far. I half-expected Chakotay to throw her in the brig and take over. :laugh:

What made the series so good was that most of the two parters were good..and in general the episodes were good... :laugh:

i said equinox..but i liked them all.... but i havn'e seen the forst part of workforce..only the second part...

The fist part is the only part I have lol. But I've seen both. Very good. The only thing I don't like (about workforce, endgame, and others) is that they show tuvoc to be on the "mentally disturbed" side. Even though he's really cool, and is the only one who knows what he's doing in workforce.

I voted for The Year of Hell but if I could vote twice, I would also vote for Endgame. I loved Homecoming and The Farther Shore, the books that followed on from Endgame. I also really liked Workforce, I found it very interesting to see the characters in completely different roles. Dark Frontier was great too and one of my favorite pieces of dialogue is from this two parter:

Janeway (to Naomi Wildman): There are three things to know about a Starship Captain. Keep your shirt tucked in, go down with the ship and never abandon a member of your crew.

Madam Captain out!!

Where are all the people who voted for YoH in TM's poll? :o

VOY had alot of great 2parters, so I can't throw many of them out. Here are my top... 9; the others were ok but not great imo:

1- Year of Hell

2- Future's End

3- Scorpion

4- Equinox

5- Workforce

6- Endgame

7- The Killing Game

8- Basics

9- Dark Frontier

I loved from the teaser on wards scorpian, it just had the whole if they can kill the borg...we are minced meat feel to it

The one with the Borg. But then , that would nearly be all of them wouldnt it!!!

Caretaker - Hmm... Where are the Borg?

Basics - I didn't see any Borg...

Future's End - Are you saying the timeship Aeon is of Borg origin?

Scorpion - Yep, lots of Borg.

Year of Hell - Perhaps the Krenim timeship is of Borg origin?

The Killing Game - I don't think the Hirogen are Borg.

Dark Frontier - Yep, lots of Borg.

Equinox - Maybe the Equinox had a Borg alcove in a cargo bay and 8 of 9 as a crew member?

Unimatrix Zero - Yep, lots of Borg.

Flesh and Blood - There was a holographic Borg drone. Does this make it a Borg episode?

Workforce - Hmm... Where are the Borg?

Endgame - Yep, lots of Borg.

He was exaggerating, JLP. Let him off just this once. :o

I nit pick all posts, not just his. :o

Trust me, I've noticed. :o

He was exaggerating, JLP. Let him off just this once. :o

I nit pick all posts, not just his. :o

Trust me, I've noticed. :o

And this relates to the topic........HOW??? :o

Guest Mike_Hines01

I voted for Endgame, I loved that episode, but I do think the ending could have been a bit better.

(You're absolutely right; sorry Indy. :o )

I honestly think VOY had the best 2-parters out of all the series.