Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

If you were to watch an ENT episode with...

Let's say you have a friend who's not into the "space adventure" kind of SCI-FI, but you've convinced him to watch an episode or two-parter just for fun, instead of rending a movie.

What episode would you pick?

I would pick "Shockwave, Parts I & II". It's an excellent episode, it's a two-parter to extend the fun, and you don't have to be a regular viewer to enjoy it.

I would let him or she see the episode were picard meets the :clap: for the first time

and the episode were the :( are going back in tmie and chrashes in 1956

Captain, live is not a dream, Spock

best of both worlds part 1&2 i love that one and he music is good.. but i would have to duct tape my friend to the chair to get them to watch it.. with my friends your either a fan or not.. *shadows roll over face* bwahahahaha!!! i shall go out to wal-mart and buy some duct tape!! oh lisa.. were r you.. :clap: did i mention i like cheese..

:oops: im hungery.. i think ill go have some breakfast then come back later ..

Guest Mike_Hines01

Argh, so many to choose from, but I think it would have to be...Broken Bow parts I & II. I thought they were good episodes and if you're trying to get him hooked on the show I think it's best to start from the beginning.

I don't know the name but I'd pick the ENT episode where Archer and Malcolm are out on the deck and Malcolm is pinned to the deck with a rod thru his leg...I love the special effects and Malcolm in this one :clap:

I don't know the name but I'd pick the ENT episode where Archer and Malcolm are out on the deck and Malcolm is pinned to the deck with a rod thru his leg...I love the special effects and Malcolm in this one :laugh:

The episode you're thinking of is "Minefield."

If this included all Trek, my choice would be easy.

However, since this is about which ENT ep we would have someone watch, it's a harder decision. My first instinct is "Cease Fire", but I'll have to think on it some more. :o

I actually got a couple of my friends to sit down and whatch "The Xindi". At the very least, they don't try and shut me up when I talk about trek anymore.

:waaaa:

Hmm, that's a good one. I can't be too sure since it's been awhile since the first and second seasons. But if I could secure the Broken Bow wpisodes I would.

I hate starting to watch a series halfway through.

For me, deciding what episode to show would depend on the friend and what they liked but I've had good luck getting some into ENT by show them the TCW arc so I would also go with Shockwave, if that didn't work I'd next try the Xindi arc.

I would choose the episode Impulse as it offers a good homage to zombie horror films such as Night of the Living Dead. The other episode I would star someone on would be Broken Bow, the best pilot episode since Where No Man Has Gone Before.

I have to admit, I have actually done this!

I made my two male friends watch Unexpected.

I hyped it up and told them it was waaay funny and to be honest they did see the funny side of it.