Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

My Second Video for 2004

Ok, when I made the first video for 2004 I actually started off using a completely different song. Since it was suggested that "Thank You For Loving Me" would work better (thanks RikerChick :) ) that left me with an extra song to use, so I've made another one.

Last one was for Worf and Jadzia so this one is for Odo and Kira.

Odo & Kira

To directly download the video just right click the link below and click "Save Target As":

Odo & Kira WMV

Another tear jerker VBG. love.gif

That kiss between Odo and Kira on the promenade near the middle of the video and their good-bye at the end were 2 scenes I knew I had to work into a video, this one seemed like a perfect song for them.

VBG, who sings that song? I have never heard it before and I love it.

The video is sooooo wonderful. :cloud9:

Mrs. Captain Picard

VBG, who sings that song? I have never heard it before and I love it.

The video is sooooo wonderful.  :cloud9:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Peter Cetera sings it, its a really good song.

Peter Cetera did a version of that song, but I think the one in the video is Journey. It doesn't sound like Peter Cetera's voice.

Peter Cetera did a version of that song, but I think the one in the video is Journey. It doesn't sound like Peter Cetera's voice.

That could be, the version I downloaded is titled Peter Cetera - Faithfully.mp3 but it could be titled wrong.

Thank you, VBG and RC! :cloud9:

I'll look for it! It's an amazing song! :cloud9:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Yes Journey one of my fav groups. as yet again i give you :lol: great job. we must be about the same age as your musical choices are from my era

Yes Journey one of my fav groups. as yet again i give you  :lol:  great job. we must be about the same age as your musical choices are from my era

My musical taste is pretty eclectic lol. I can go from Hank Williams, Sr. to Bon Jovi with ease.

As for age, I'm 34.

Yes my taste in music runs from classical ot rock. grew up during the 60's older brothers and sisters where listning to the beatles.who. stones.hendrix ect.. mom and dad country but i got 12 years on you

VBG, I want you to know that it was that video that got me to watch DS9... and get hooked, btw. :laugh:

VBG, I want you to know that it was that video that got me to watch DS9... and get hooked, btw. :laugh:

Great! I too am a DS9er and if I can pass along my addiction I feel like I've done my part for the Trek Universe :laugh: