Sign in to follow this  
ARMS

Its snowing

It's snowing here too. But it's defenitely not the first snow. We've had a weird winter so far. Not very much snow up until January, with fairly warm temperatures, and now absolutely cold temperatures in January (-35 C (-31 F) and dropping) with lots of snow.

Does it snow much in the UK?

In places like Wales and Scotland yeh, too much, but in England, less and less each year...

You can have some snow from us in Germany here B)

It's snowing all day and night :rolleyes:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Sometimes I miss snow - it is pretty. It would be okay as long as you didn't have to drive and groceries brought themselves to the front door.

Still there's something magical about the first snowfall of the season...and they're not bad when you're sleeping in front of the fireplace.

Hey Arms not much snow here in Birkenhead,it did snow a bit on Wednesday but not enough to stick,I wish there were loads as my kids have yet to see a good snow fall.

Hey Barry, yeh i went down to Birkenhead that day, but here in Bebington it snowed buckets but didn't stick, your like 4 train stops away from me.

yep I know we are not that far away,looks like the snow lasted well next up it's the strong winds,why can't we have a heatwave I love the heat.

It was snowing today. But not very much. It hasn't snown during the day all week, but some how I still seem to be shovelling every day. It snows all night! And I wake up and have to shovel. Ugh. And I was walking in the valley part of my yard (I live on an acreage), and the snow was up to my knees. Sure it's accumulated since the beginning of January, but I'm 6'1" so I've got fairly long legs and it was still up to my knees. Yeesh.