Sign in to follow this  
3 of 7

I have moved

I just wanna say that on Friday the 16. this month I moved to a new apartment. Living on my own for the first time. ;)

:lol:

Guest Ktrek

Congratulations on this new adventure in your life. Stepping out on your own is a BIG step and takes a lot of courage and will power. Letting go of the security your parents have given is a hard thing to do but the hardest thing is having the will power and determination to make it without being dependent on your parents anymore. Most young persons will move back home an average of 2 times before they finally leave for good. Once I left I left for good and never looked back. I have never in 30 years asked my parents for a hand out or help. I worked extra jobs if I needed to or simply lived without. I'm in a place in my life now where I think my hard work and determination has paid off. I have an upper middle income lifestyle and can pretty much buy what I want when I want without a lot of debt. If I can give you some free advice here 3 of 7 try to not rack up large credit card debts. It took me a while to learn this lesson. I had to learn it the hard way. If you cannot pay for it you do not need it. Getting yourself into heavy debt will get you into a lot of trouble. My success has not come easy and I have worked hard all my life and now I have a cush job that pays me more than I am worth! :lol: And I don't even have a college degree. If I can make it in life anyone can! If you were to have seen all the obstacles that were against me 30 years ago you would have questioned whether it was possible but I have proven the critics wrong! Good luck!

Ktrek

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR NEW HOME :grin:

I remember when i first left home...god it was

great all night partys :lol: ;) B)

Congrats, 3 of 7! Life will definitely change for you :lol: . Good luck and let us know when you're settled in.

Me? I'm just enjoying Dorm life right now. ;)

Congratulations 3 of 7! Living on your own for the first time is great!

I am actually in the middle of changing apartments myself, however I moved from my parents little over a year ago. But it still feels great to get home when I have spent a weekend with parents! :lol:

Edited by Stelfan