Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Human Error

I just watched Human Error for the first time last night. I thought this was a really good episode. I only wish they had begun exploring Seven's humanity earlier. I think they could have gotten several good episodes out of this story line. They could have even worked it into having the doctor double his efforts to completely remove Seven's borg implants completely.

I liked that episoe too,i agree more would have been better,but some people think there where too many episode's about seven.

I dont agree with that i thought there was not enouge :lol:

I liked that episoe too,i agree more would have been better,but some people think there where too many episode's about seven.

I dont agree with that i thought there was not enouge :lol:

Yes, some people felt that there was too much about Seven but if they had explored this direction then I think the attitude may have been different. For instance if they explored a relationship with Chakotay would it be a "Seven Episode" or a "Chakotay Episode". Plus it could have been done as a "B Story" in episodes where the focus wouldn't be on Seven but it would just be a side story.

It's a shame they didn't explore it a little more.

To me, all episodes are equal ones.

Even though its for a specific character, to me they are all part of it, even though they didn't show them. :lol:

i thought human error was good, to atchually see seven in a 'vulnerable' state, almost brought people back to the fact that she was in fact human, and i think they should have brought in the relationship between seven and chakotay, out far earlier to, it almost seemed like an after thought to fill in time rather than part of the story.

I loved this eppy, I too wish it had been brought out earlier. It would have also brought another character to the fore. In this way it would have been more of an ensemble show.

I agree with you. This should have begun no later than season 6......season 5 would have been perfect. cramming most of Seven's important struggles in season 7 was just overwhelming, and made it hard to accept what seemed to be a sudden unexplainable interest in Chakotay.

I always thought they made a semi good couple. But the unexplainable part is true.... expecially when she really couldn't have any feelings. Guess it was just more of her "transformation back to human"