• TOS/TNG
    • TNG/DS9
    • TOS/TNG/DS9
    • TNG/DS9/VOY
    • TNG/ENT
    • VOY/ENT
    • TOS/ENT
    • Other

I voted 'I enjoy all 5 series'. I admit that I'm a little weak on Voyager but what I've seen I've liked. And that will change soon with the season sets..Course I like DS9 and TOS slightly better but I really do enjoy all 5 of the Trek series..

I voted 'I enjoy all 5 series'. I admit that I'm a little weak on Voyager but what I've seen I've liked. And that will change soon with the season sets..Course I like DS9 and TOS slightly better but I really do enjoy all 5 of the Trek series..

Same here, I like and watch all 5 series but if I were to list them in order Voyager would likely be 5th on my list, with DS9 first, TOS second TNG third and ENT fourth. But ENT is gaining ground.

I watch and enjoy all 5 series. There are slight "preferences" (TNG, of course) and slight "non-preferences" (DS9) but I watch them all and enjoy them.

Mrs. Captain Picard

I enjoy all 5, but if it were up there I'd have to vote for a VOY/TNG/ENT combination. That's only due to the fact that TOS is the least enjoyable of all the series for me, and I haven't seen enough DS9.

Edited by Ace

I enjoy all 5 of them, however TNG/ENT are my favourites.. And I haven't watched very much of VOY or DS9, only 3 seasons of DS9 and 2 of VOY, so my opinion might change when I get all the season sets.

I like and watch all 5 shows too

My preferences are: ENT- TOS - DS9 - VOY - TNG

I also enjoy reading ST books. I buy the shows and movies I like on DVD. But I do not buy everything only because it's Startrek. I'd NEVER buy this horrible movie no. 5 and also not "Generations"

I enjoyed watching all five. I like Voyager slightly better but not enough to vote for it on it's own because i like them all B)

In order of pref I like:

TNG,Voyager,Enterprise,DS9,(Then a big gap)TOS

I'm not that fussed on TOS must be the cardboard scenary that puts me off,I much prefer the TOS crew in the films.

I like all five series. And I can't even say which is my favorite, cause it changes on a daily basis. B)

I like them all ..but i havnt seen DS9....so no opinion there....I have heard that is either really good..or...really really bad.... so i havnt decided whether i should give it a try or not....

But i love VOY and ENT

But the bad part about me watching Voyager..was the first that the first episode i saw was Endgame...

I know... sad i am.... B)

I like them all. I'm a little weak on The Original series though, I haven't seen too many episodes. I've seen the majority of DS9 and TNG. and I am getting into Enterprise. Voyager and Enterprise are the only ones on the air where I live.

so far I've started my DS9 and TOS collections. I have seasons 1-3 on DS9 and Volumes 1-5 on TOS

I found this quite a hard question to answer as I feel that I fit into two or three combinations on different levels.

Generally I enjoy all 5 series and must have watched the majority of them, if not every episode. However I do prefer certain shows to others in that with certain ST series I make sure that I make time to watch every episode, while not so much with others.

All in all my favorite installments are TOS, TNG and Enterprise. With Enterprise I feel that we are getting a high quality show that does not always bow to fan presure and presents us with stories that seem fresh. But in the end I voted for Star Trek as that is (al least for me) the all-time greatest that sets the standard for more than just the franchise.

I agree with Transporter Malfunction. I like all 5 but if I were to pick favorites the top 3 would be TOS, TNG and Enterprise.

Enterprise could be moved to the number 1 spot just because it's the only one in production and I really enjoy seeing the shows for the first time.

I'm generally a Star Trek fan. I've liked all incarnations of it. Some more than others but in the end it's all Trek. Cheesy theme songs, temporal anomalies and over-Borg-ing included.

Keep On Trekkin'! B)

CLIFF

I enjoy all five series.

I like all five shows but I like some series a little more than the others.

1)Star Trek: The Next Generation

2)Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

3)Star Trek

4)Enterprise

5)Star Trek:Voyager

:lol: ;) B) :grin:

Guest Mike_Hines01

I like all five series, but Enterprise is slightly ahead of the others.

I used to watch Enterprise but then we moved and I couldnt get it on antenna any more :cloud9: it was pretty good though...

I am the same as AE. I like all 5, but one less than the others. (But I'm not going to mention the one I like least because AE will destroy me. Lol. :cloud9: Naw. It's all good AE. ;):cloud9: )

O yeah bysty, I remember now. You have said before TOS was your least favorite *slaps head* I'll get you for that! :cloud9:

I understand TOS is not every ones cup o'tea, I wont hold that against you in the slightest way *takes notes* lots of people were not born early enough to understand what TOS was about *plots revenge* Heck, I've known some fans who were loyal to TOS before TNG came along but then switched over *their all dead* so why, why would you have reason to worry about what I think about your choice of favorite Trek series *calls hit man* ?

O yeah bysty, I remember now. You have said before TOS was your least favorite *slaps head* I'll get you for that! :cloud9:

I understand TOS is not every ones cup o'tea, I wont hold that against you in the slightest way *takes notes* lots of people were not born early enough to understand what TOS was about *plots revenge* Heck, I've known some fans who were loyal to TOS before TNG came along but then switched over *their all dead* so why, why would you have reason to worry about what I think about your choice of favorite Trek series *calls hit man* ?

Click for Spoiler:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! WOW! *WIPES A TEAR FROM MY EYE*

That is awesome! Funniest post ever!

I'm.... uh.... going to be in Mexico for a while. Lol. Just Kidding.

:bow::bow: B) Absolutly Hilarious. Just Great.

As for the topic, I enjoy all of the series'. I would put them in order of my favorites, but I haven't ever seen very many epidoes of the TOS. But, TNG and Enterprise are among my favorites.

Edited by Commander Ericks

TNG/VOY for me... there is nothing wrong with ds9 I just don't get to watch it...(it doesn't come on) Tos is just a little corny for me and ENT I just can't get into... :bow: