Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

karenjo

ISO refugees from "other" ST board

Hi, y'all. I'm back Stateside, hanging out in beautiful Cherry Point, NC, while I wait to get underway again. If you're a "regular" on startrek.com, you may remember me as a Naval Reservist who bantered with the likes of peavey, mmaola, et al.

So...I've spent the last 2 and a half months aboard a floating high school, and as soon as my feet hit solid ground, I had two agendas: (1) get hold of a VCR and watch the Season Three episodes that my beloved husband dutifully taped for me, and (2) get access to the web so I can check out startrek.com and see what board-brawls have broken out in my absence. Alas, the board is down until 26 JAN. So here I am, hoping that some of y'all are here as well.

Peavey? Mmaola? Maria the Robot? Mick? Ensign Torrell? Others? Please respond!

Thank you, MR and Cap'n P. Moulin, I think I recognize you from the other board - have you been there? I agree, this is a "nicer" place, but where to go when I want to engage in a good oldfashioned schoolyard brawl? :force:

Ah, Captain, you're a Peter Pan movie fan? I just saw it, and I thought it was the best visual rendition of the book EVER. Even the changes were in keeping with the spirit of the book - and the movie managed to take the Jungian archetypes a step farther. I felt it was the work that J.M. Barrie would have done if he had been able! BTW, did you notice that the same actor portrayed both Mr. Darling and Captain Hook?! :eek:

Welcome to STFans, karenjo. I was never on the ST.com board, but I hope you enjoy it here. :force:

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!

YES YOUR NAME I REMEMBER FROM

ST.COM.

IN MY OPIOIN ITS MUCH MORE FUN HERE :force:

P.S SEE YOU OUT THERE :eek: