Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gary Phaserman

Mr. Phaserman's Log

Gary, You know my yahoo name, anytime you want to talk just message me. I'm sorry things aren't working out the way you thought they would. I'm here for you, bro.

Here's some news...

PHASERMAN EXTINCTION?

There may seem to be an extinction happening within the Phaserman family, following Krissy and I filing for Divorce. We aren't going extinct, but rather, this whole thing has given other members of the family a bit of an excuse to sit back, and look inward, to evaluate their own situations. Jim, being a teacher, is looking for the lesson in all of this. Go figure, huh?

STRANGE PICTURES/FACEBOOK STUFF?

A few members here have seen some odd pictures of me...with a woman that is DEFINATELY NOT Krissy. That would be my girlfriend. Those of you who frequented the old Starfleet Lounge at startrek.com know her as Kira, and I believe she is a member here, as Kira Maru. I'm going to ask Krissy to respond to this later, to confirm it herself, but she is definately okay with this. The reason being that it was Krissy who told me that it was over between us, but as befits her personality, she did so in a very gentle and classy way. Honestly, after what she's been through with me, I doubt many of you would blame her if she had decided to be a royal frickin' (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't) about it, but that's not how Krissy is.

MY FUTURE

At this point, it's about as clear as mud.

I hope everything works out well for both you and Krissy, Gary.

...and on a purely selfish note, ever since you two broke up, none of the Phasermans post here anymore. Very sad.

Hope everything works out for you.

if ou need to talk we are here.

or yahoo me.its in my siggy or jim has it too

good luck.

I will. You better take good care of Jenny.

Jenny?.......this bears investigating...................

I didn't know Psy had a girlfriend? When did this happen?

It happened awhile ago, I just never brought it up. But yea, Jenny is my girlfriend.

Everything is going great with Gary and I... We are living togther... However some very sad news came to us last week. Gary and I lost our first baby. We have however named the baby Camron. We didnt know the gender so a name that could go either way seemed the best. If anyone would like to talk to kira again because god knows I have missed you all while I have been away please feel free to IM me. lil_kittin_baby_6754444 on yahoo or lostshadowchild9 on aim...