Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gary Phaserman

Hello...and possibly fairwell

Hi, everyone! I just wanted to say hello, and good bye to my friends from the old lounge who I didn't get to say bye to since I will be heading out to play in the sand box. Anyways, This place looks cool, my compliments to the person who set this up.

Hey, phaserdude! Glad you're here. Good luck in your travels.

This site is the brainchild of VaBeachGuy or VBG as we all affectionately call him.

May God or Good Luck (whichever you believe in) go with you on all your missions.

Welcome boad, wow we're geting ALT of members from ST.com aren't we, i didn't even know it existed until all this!

it has to be goodbye, because...and I've tried not to say it outright for fear of some hostility, on Thursday, 15 jan. 04 I am leaving for Iraq to do port Security in Umm Qasr.

O really? Wel good luck (if yo believe in good luck :assimilated: ). I hope you enjoy yo trip and your stay isn't as bad as it sounds to me :borg2:

Stardate:21425.9

Well good luck in Iraq Gary.Kick some a$$ :tank:

Best of luck in Iraq. Stay safe and get back to us soon!

it has to be goodbye, because...and I've tried not to say it outright for fear of some hostility, on Thursday, 15 jan. 04 I am leaving for Iraq to do port Security in Umm Qasr.

Just remember, "Shields up!", Gary. Our hearts and best thoughts go with you. And don't worry, we'll keep the home fires burning for your safe return.

T'Bree

Thanks Tbree. I'm trying to convince my loving wife to register, like she did at startrek.com, but she's not being very receptive to the idea...I'll convince her before I leave though.

Welcome Gary Phaserman! Take care of yourself and return safe home!

And yes, you should convince your wife to join us here - she'll enjoy it!!!!