Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

merecat

Got room for one more?

I am yet another refugee seeking a place to land after the breakdown at startrek.com. Looking forward to meeting all of you! :assimilated:

-Merecat aka Willowmere

Its not a break down but an upgrade. I plan of helping recruit everyone back to startrek.com hopefully everyone will go to see and post there as another place to talk Trek.

It's no upgrade. "Our Chat functionality will change considerably. We will now focus primarily on event chats such as the Scott Bakula series of live chats and the Star Trek Book Club events. The open chat function will not be available after January 8. " That means it won't be coming back. Sorry to burst your bubble, but the lounge is dead.

It's no upgrade.  "Our Chat functionality will change considerably. We will now focus primarily on event chats such as the Scott Bakula series of live chats and the Star Trek Book Club events. The open chat function will not be available after January 8. "  That means it won't be coming back.  Sorry to burst your bubble, but the lounge is dead.

Just the chatrooms, not the boards themselves. No you didn't burst my bubble. If you bothered to read the whole thing then you'll understand . The admin over there posted that the boards will return just not the Starfleet lounge, the .com board now you know there are boards?

the majority of the people who are flocking from ST.com are from the lounge, kiearn, that's what i assumed you meant. i have no interest in the message boards, to be honest, I wasnt even aware they were down.

They went down six hours after the chatroom itself. I was talking to someone at another site and I want to start a Campgain that will reinstate the chatroom, I feel like they through you all out of that chatroom, thats losing alot of people. The majority of users go to that chatroom, a small minority posts somewhere. Its because of the spamming and this is why startrekfans is popular.

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!!

i too crash landed here after the lounge crashed and burned!!!

but i have to say this is turning out to be pardise :bow:

p.s hope to see you out there ;)