Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

If you notice I'm not here much...

I had a major hard drive crash tonight. I lost about 20gb of data and I'll be trying to recover over the next couple days. Nothing too major, other then a major pain but that along with the fact that my brother is visiting will restrict my time for a while.

Don't worry VBG - trekzone, thedoctor & I will keep an eye on things while you're away. :devil:

I know the feeling, I have been fighting with my video card and motherboard not playing well together for a couple of weeks and am going to be forced to get a cheap motherboard from someone at work to resolve the issue this weekend.

Wow! That sucks bossman!! Hope you get everything back in order soon...but I have a hunch you will with your computer skills. My computer has been acting up lately too. Something is up with the driver in my NIC card and I just had to reinstall it to get online tonight. Hope it doesn't get any worse. Oh, and by the way, while you're busy, I'll keep my eyes open for any more coup attempts.... :assimilated:

I'm back up now, the only major loss in the crash was some of my master graphics files that I use for the board. I lost the originals of all the artwork I made (Which includes the board's banners).

I'm back up now, the only major loss in the crash was some of my master graphics files that I use for the board. I lost the originals of all the artwork I made (Which includes the board's banners).

no way! that really does suck. at least youre up to full capacity again.

TZ, thedoc, and incontentia did well! Lol. :assimilated:

Glad you're back, but sorry to hear about the artwork. :laugh: