Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LordOfTheBorg

New Guy

Hey, I'm new here! and i am LordOfTheBorg :) . I am the one that warned the people about the impending doom at the Trek chat, no joke. :borgqueen: . Not me <---, but i am the borg King! Well, Please reply to this message. Ur thanks is not neccasary, please, plesae sit down :bow: . All in a days work, :dude: . Now, i must go soon, gotta go :force: , then kick some :quark: butt, and wip some :spock: and :spock: and :garak: and :wow: *buttocks*!HehHeh. Anyway, Reply to this message please, or i will :) then :spock: . Tor just :laugh: . Anyway, Bye!

:force:

Anyway, Thanks for Replying! :) :spock: . How did i know about the lounge closing at ST.com? oh, well, i am one of the moderators! :wow: right, i wish

anyway, i knew because i read, BTW, u are lucky i told u, or u ppl wouldnt have known! :) :spock: :tomcat: :tank: :cops:

hmm, i love the emotions! :) anyway

Adios,

Walter :garak: & :laugh: Jen

:tomcat: :tank: :pepsi: :quark::spock:

Like em!?!?!?!? HeeHee. SOS IF ITS ANNOYING.

P.S :dude: is now my symbol, symbolizing me and jen, ok?ok! :bow::hug:

Hey, I'm new here! and i am LordOfTheBorg :) . I am the one that warned the people about the impending doom at the Trek chat,  no joke. :borgqueen: . Not me <---, but i am the borg King! Well, Please reply to this message. Ur thanks is not neccasary, please, plesae sit down :) . All in a days work, :bow: . Now, i must go soon, gotta go :garak: , then kick some :force: butt, and wip some  :quark:  and :wow:  and  :laugh:  and  :hug:  *buttocks*!HehHeh. Anyway, Reply to this message please, or i will :)  then :spock: . Tor just  :dude: . Anyway, Bye!

Hello LordOfTheBorg. :spock: Welcome to you. And by the way, at Startrek.com, I am the Borg queen. :borgqueen: (I call myself Borgfemale there.)

:spock:

Glad you're enjoying the emoticons. :) Welcome aboard and enjoy yourself! :)

:tomcat: :tank: :) :)

Yo, Thanks alot for replying!

We was wondering, how do you do the " WElcome to Star Trek Fans.net" thing?i know its HTML but i dont know HTML very well, and i thought maybe someone could tell me!

Anyway, Thank you, Fellow Klingon, You are most Honorable! :) B) i am happy at least one person thanks me! Now, i must go. Reply Please, or else ;)!

Anyway,

:P