Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Trials and Tribble-ations

Whatever happened to the Tribbles on DS9?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Whatever happened to the Tribbles on DS9?

• Quark sold them as a weapon against the Klingons
    • Quark opened a pet store and made a fortune selling them
    • Worf killed every single one of them 1 at a time
    • Odo brought them to the Great Link
    • O'Brien beamed them aboard Dukat's ship
    • O"Brien beamed them into Deep Space
    • O'Brien fed them to the Voles
    • Sisko gave them to the Prophets
    • Sisko repopulated the Tribble Homeworld
    • Worf cooked them and served them in the Klingon Restaurant
    • Other Idea ?

What do you think happened to all those Tribbles that ended up on Deep Space Nine at the end of 'Trials and Tribble-ations? I know that Worf said that the Klingons destroyed the Tribble homeworld. Does that mean the planet is destroyed or just the Tribble population? I think Sisko would have found a way to repopulate the Tribble homeworld somehow. It's the humane thing to do..

What do you all think ?

Worf trying to kill them would be like Cyrano Jones trying to collect them. It would take too long. Most likely O'Brien would have beamed them into deep space with a wide beam. May go against Federation values but bringing them back in the first place violated the Temporal Prime Directive (even though it was an accident).

This is an interesting topic, here is what I think happened to the tribbles at the end of Trials and Tribble-ations:

I think Quark opened a pet store and made a fortune selling the tribbles on Deep Space Nine. This idea would be typical of Quark, he was always trying to make a profit. I wonder who bought the tribbles?? Other Ferengies maybe??

Madam Captain out!!

Stardate:2148.8

I think Quark sold them as weapons against the Klingons.I imagine the Romulans probably bought some from him.

I'm not sure. I think Sisko may have repopulated the tribble homeworld.

If not, O'Brien beamed them aboard Dakat's ship.

:) B) :lol: :) :) :clap::clap:

What do you think happened to all those Tribbles that ended up on Deep Space Nine at the end of 'Trials and Tribble-ations? I know that Worf said that the Klingons destroyed the Tribble homeworld. Does that mean the planet is destroyed or just the Tribble population? I think Sisko would have found a way to repopulate the Tribble homeworld somehow. It's the humane thing to do..

What do you all think ?

Oh man, your choices are freak'n hillarrious! :assimilated:

Anywho, I voted: Sisko repopulated the Tribble Homeworld

Stardate:2148.8

I think Quark sold them as weapons against the Klingons.I imagine the Romulans probably bought some from him.

Can't help but to picture an army of Klingons screaming like girls and running as Romulans chase them with tribbles ;) :) :bow:;)

How about Quark opening up a pet shop and selling them as anti-Klingon weapons? That way he would make even more money

I chose the repopulation of the tribble homeworld, because that was probably the most humane thing to do on Sisko's part. I'd imagine some sort of warning buoy would have probably been set up to warn people from beaming any off the surface.

Well, the Federation/Klingon war was still going on, so I think Quark, in trying to make a profit, Auctioned them off or sold them as weapons against the klingons. It worked the first time. :laugh: